Jenika is eleven!
She has become a little lady around the house!
Her busy personality is just as busy as ever!
She is helpful when I ask her to be although playing is still her most favorite thing to do! She thrives on free time in her room with her Lego's and the animals around here are her true glory to!
Any puppy that lives with Jenika is bound to be the most spoiled one ever! Its so funny to watch as Jazlyn tries Jenika out when she is training her! She has this thing where if she wants to tease Jenika she will let her come real close (when she is trying to catch her) but then at the last second she darts away real fast leaving Jen huffing in frustration! Dave and I just grin at each other! She did start to put her on a leash more so the training is going better...:)
Her school days are going well. I'm so happy to have her happy in school this year! She works hard for her grades and does her homework responsibly without complaint. She has so many great things to say about her teacher and she just loves Miss Felter!
Her special day yesterday started off with French toast arranged on a plate by Jordan... He topped it with 10 x sugar (which is forbidden here) She was loved on by us all before she went out the door to school. I took a big tray of goodies to school at noon for her to pass out to her class. After school just her and I headed out to do some shopping and grab a bit to eat. (Dave normally takes them out but he was away so they plan to do that next week)
I so enjoyed my time spent with you Jenika!!
Last evening she had Hannah down to help her assemble her new Lego set. They spent a few hours in her room listening to music and working with Lego's!
We snuck away today to get her birthday pictures... I always love her birthday pictures because this time of year is so very pretty!!
Our princess Jenika is growing up real fast!! She is a feisty ball of true joy!...
These pictures just shine her personality... ~insert heart face~
Happy Birthday sweet girl... You add the perfect spice to our family and I can't imagine our home without you!!!
ps. Jenika is thrilled that Sasha is having her pups today!! So far she has a few. We are not sure how many are out there but they are on the way today!!












No comments:
Post a Comment