The fun full filled month of December is upon us!!
This is today...
It came on fast yesterday. Extra diffusers blasting and the nebulizer with essential oils seem to get him loose so we are doing this off and on today. I think he will be better real quick but for today we drink hot tea and relax in the nook chair...:)
It might have something to do with this...:)
But he would do this over again if you'd ask him I'm sure...:)
Look at these singers getting into it...:)
Thanks Ty for inviting Javon along to this fun event!
Today the Christmas tree sparkles in the living room. The cookies are setting around and the gifts are arriving and being wrapped as they do so. I do much shopping online now and I love it but I do have a day planned with mom and sisters to so I can get some gifts that I want to pick out "hands on"...:)
Dave and his brothers always take the shop prefab workers up to the cabin the weekend of Buck season and the Little's and I do this...:) Its always so relaxing. Jenika likes to make the pieces fly and do all the fun noticeable stuff! She serves us hot chocolate and cookies as we decorate and she keeps the Christmas music rolling! This leaves Javon and I on her trail finishing up what she starts and then cleaning up her messes! Its so funny to watch the difference in these two's personalities! I just love that they love to help me with this fun decorating!
The smell of pine now drifts through the house...:) The cookies set on the counter for grabs although I noticed nobody is even grabbing them...:)
I'm off to clean out kitchen cabinets as I play nurse to a sick boy... We have another cabin weekend coming up and then we have the Zook family here next weekend for the big Christmas party! It looks like a fun busy December ahead!
Christmas is the best time of the year!!
Here is my favorite Christmas song this Christmas season so far!
click here to listen... Majesty in a Manger
We are so BLESSED to live in the days where we have Jesus here with us! His spirit is a daily blessing that I don't ever want to take for granted! I can't imagine what the days were like as the world waited his coming to bring salvation! Who would have guessed he would come as a baby!?
God is sure creative and we are so THANKFUL he chose to bring us a way to our eternal home in Heaven!! Thank-You Jesus for your humble example!
No comments:
Post a Comment