Friday, March 20, 2020

Clarification...



Good-Morning...

Seriously this "Coronavirus"!

Learning as we go here...:)

Hour by hour or minute by minute...;)

History in the making...

So in my last post I made it sound like Dave was confused. He called me out on it... His words "I know exactly what is going on" So I did some editing back there but just to clarify... he does know what is going on. His last years of education have been so helpful. And because he read this book years ago... Its all in here. G Edward Griffin is a friend of his and he sat and discussed the things in this book with him some time ago. Its not really a fun read but its real stuff.



Its not the virus. Its the government using the virus for a much greater purpose.

Anyway we have a God that already knows the outcome and he has got all of this. My small mind  compared to his great big picture really couldn't even begin to figure it all out...:)

Thankful Today!

Trusting Today!

Blessed Today!

Dave and I got our run this morning. He is in his office today.

Justin and Eva are still in the Horizon office today.

Jordan did his school work and now he went to pick up a dog kennel for Justin with the big shed truck and trailer...:)

Jenika and Javon are doing school from home this morning. Javon is already done. He is playing basketball with Jack.




Jenika is the scocial butterfly and she begs to have friends over! She is starting to feel trapped here I think...:) I told her to call her friends maybe that will help but she wants to get together with all the people...:)

 I'm feeling the warm temps today. It might mean a good garage clean out or more edges getting trimmed up.

Dinner is all ready to pop into the oven.



With everyone home so much we have a dirtier and more used kitchen. The lunches we used every day are all on the shelf clean and ready for future use but for now they just set away unused. We use more toilet paper (which I'm actually almost out of) But its all good and we are so very very BLESSED!!

Dave is recommending everyone read the book if you have questions about all the wierd stuff going on. Its more then a virus. But a virus we call it.

If you are "Asleep" you are concerned about the virus but if you are "Awake" you are concerned about what your government is up to"

Become educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment