MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We have so much to be thankful for this Christmas Season!!
We are so LOVED by our Father God that he made a plan of salvation by sending his only son to earth in the form of a baby, servant and ultimate example all in a very humble way!
God is with us and for this we are beyond BLESSED!
To sum up 2020... I wouldn't even be able to record all the crazy/weirdness of it if I posted everyday...:) Maybe one day soon I will do a rough summery since I have been so absent!
Good News!! I have in my lap my very own new laptop computer!
We did Christmas with the kids here at home this Christmas eve and it was all so rewarding and fun!
The food was so yummy!
The laughter... It is priceless!
The hoots and yells going on as competitive games were played!
The wrapping paper and empty boxes lay at my feet.
It has been some year but we have been and are feeling so very BLESSED this Christmas eve!
Tomorrow we are with my family all day for Christmas day.
Next week I will set up this new computer. I hope to share more posts and photos again now that I have a place to organize everything! So excited!
Merry Christmas from the Zook Family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment