Saturday, April 16, 2022

Goodness of God...

Time... 

The Goodness of God as we journey through it... 

Our... (-) Dash of Time... What are we doing with it? 


God has been so faithful and so so Good!


This "Family Blog" has been so fun and so special in the past years. We LOVE to look back on all that was recorded! Its obvious though that it has not been a priority.... I'll be back. 

These past years have been a journey! Not always easy and some of the hardest of mine to date. I found over the years when I'm silent on here it feels like I've nothing to note or share and things are just not flowing from my heart the way I want them to when I do a post...:)  

I know that I always have things to record and share. I'm pretty sure in these extraordinary days in which we live in today its even all the more! What a time to be alive!! God has plans for this generation and time era in which we are setting! 

I wish I had recorded more on here these past years but my note books are full of many things and many being on the "Goodness Of God" and maybe one day I'll share more from those notes on these past years...


For Today!!!


We are in high gear wedding prepping!!


Justin's wedding is less then a month away.


We are so excited!


He is so in Love with his girl!


Turkey season for youth is today and Jordan took Javon hunting to the Maryland farm (I want to do a post all by itself sharing this gem of a property with you all! We think its special!) 


Jenika has jobs! In the ice cream space and she is gearing up for a busy summer! She just interviewed yesterday and got a new job lined up!! Her training shifts at "Cold Rolled Creamery" start next week and she is so excited to begin this journey!! She is also learning to drive the old beater little truck. (its a stick shift)  She goes in and out the driveway! She cannot wait to get her drivers license!!



I'll post a few pictures that are more up to date then I'm going to sign off for today... Deleting my social media apps this past week have me in an identity shift but its all in a good way...:) If you need me for anything don't post to my social media for now...:) I'm taking a break until I create new habits....:)


I plan to be back more on here to share wedding updates! Because I do not want to miss this special time of our lives on the blog!

This weekend has been family project weekend for us and we are getting so many little things checked off the list! It's amazing how quickly things can get done when the whole family dives in together! The list is getting shorter as the weekend goes on!

Justin and Lexie we are so excited for your day!!



Some of my favorites from the last few months... 

Jordan on the beaches of Florida back in February...:)
The guys surprised my parents in Florida when they did there guys trip a few weeks back...

Guys Trip Fun!


We got lots of quality time in Florida this year!
Time to get those seeds going!! The greenhouse is thriving!


Leanna surprised Jenika at her waitress market job!

Justin's bach trip to Nashville last weekend... The stayed right on Broadway and loved the action!

Lexie helping get the property cleaned up yesterday...:)


These two are so fun together... Watching them get to know each other and grow closer has been a privilege to watch... They both LOVE Jesus and it shines through them...:)




Stay tuned for the big day coming up right here on our very own property!!..


No comments:

Post a Comment