Back to these two with Wedding post number 2...
The BiG DAY everyone was excited about was here!
The day started off bright and early. Dave and I had one last special sit down time with the groom before he rushed off with his groomsmen...:)
I wanted to savor the day and just take it slow. The whole day went really fast and at one point Justin said to me "It's going by so fast!"
Lexie and her ladies (her whole bridal party clan of them) started the day off at a fun Bridal suite a few minutes from the house. I met up with them after my first cup of coffee with Dave,
We had food catered in for breakfast and all the fun things like hair, makeup and nails were going on for a few hours.... Samantha (Lexie's mom) and I helped her button up her beautiful dress and the first look with her girls was so fun!
She was a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! I couldn't wait for Justin to see her!
They did the appetizer table and all the details that go with it and they did AMAZING!
Love these boys so much!! Jordan and Javon were so honored to be Best Man! Lex is a triplet so she had two Maid of Honor so Justin had two Best Man!..:) They both LOVE Lex so much to!
He will make a wonderful husband!
The ceremony was special. Jason Smith was the pastor that married them. (Jason and Heidi worked at the Stoltzfus office for years. They are a special couple)
Jericho pulled Liam down in the wagon with the ring!... They were all so cute!
He surprised me with a "mom dance"...
Jericho has a cute connection with Justin and Lex ever since Zook family vacation last summer...:) (He belongs to Dave's sister Maryanna)
I will add more photos in another post when the professional ones come... But that's what I gathered from our phones...
Justin and Lexie made it to their final "Honeymoon" destination last night! They are both adventurous and love to travel so they did many different stays in short term rentals the last two weeks. Many of the spots looked so fun and beautiful! I know they made memories they will cherish forever!
Our river weekend was so very restful! It was so hot to so it was a great time to be at the river!
Javon became a real outdoor boy once he started enjoying this place! He loves to hunt/fish and ride the endless trails! Bass fishing is the best and he catches and releases for hours...
We are excited about spending more time here this summer and it was even voted on to be our summer week long vacation spot...:) The newly renovated farm house makes it all sound desirable so we are doing summer vacation RIGHT HERE this summer...
Today the gardens are thriving!
The weather is perfect for growing anything right now and the mowing is getting done a few times a week... The garden and indoor tower are giving us all the healthy greens we can consume these days! We are thankful! Fresh eggs from the coop are a bonus to!
Today we pack up for our annual friends "Memorial Day" weekend!! We are always so happy to catch up with our buddy group again! The kids are so excited and we love how they still all connect after all these years! We are doing our getaway at the river this year!! Right next to our Veasey Cove property at Ame and Liz's big house! It will be perfect for our crew!
We have a busy summer planned. I decided early on I was going to say "Yes" more this summer. The past few summers have been disrupted by COVID or my health. I said "No" to most everything because it looked so big and overwhelming.
It feels AMAZING to feel well again! I keep remembering how I felt doing the Fall work around the house and the Spring work has gone all together different!! I can breathe again!! No more puffing and wheezing going even just the stairs. No more achy bones and cold body temps. Sleep is WONDERFUL! All night without waking! (this was unheard of last summer!)
ANEMIA IS NO JOKE!
I live more grateful everyday to be feeling and functioning so much better!!
If you feel off a simple blood test can determine your levels... Maybe you are anemic. (just a tip... if you are... don't take the dr. recommended iron supplements... We are already iron toxic. Its minerals that need balanced. Think magnesium and copper.)
Today we are grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment