Tuesday, May 13, 2025

Long Lost Post....

 Hello to my long lost blog... 


I'm so hoping to update my blog here in the near future! 

Jordan is getting married next month!! 

Justin and Lex have added baby Z to our family and it has been a dream to love on him! 

Jenika is loving life and is as fun in our home as ever! (Oh how I love her!) 

Javon is thriving at his job and his youth friends!

 Dave and I... We are in a season that has us more present. The journey has been interesting! 

Life... It happens does it not! It waits for no one!  All the seasons! The older I get the more I appreciate the little things...Z has taught me to slow down and be present!! I cannot wait to share him on here!! 

 I desire to be back here. I think of my blog often. It's like a friend. I refer back periodically. I miss it. We all miss it. Healing has happened... Soon it is time to share more...:)

If time allows I will be back with all the updated photos and fun facts we have been up to...:)

We have not slowed down but some days it feels like we have in a sense...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment