We are enjoying SUMMER to the fullest!
The schedule...
What schedule!?
It's great!
We sleep longer in the mornings. We visit the library regularly. The intentions I had to do reading and math with the Little's everyday is happing but not as often as I had hoped.
The weather today is absolutely perfect! I struggle to find the time to sit and post when the days are to nice to be indoors!
We were happy to see the stucco repair guys leaving our property!! Never have we had a more messy crew here for anything! Cement in places that I was not happy about, dead flowers and shrubs that took a beating, dead spots in the yard from the lift they were using that had an oil leak... I'll stop there...:) we are recovering and glad they left the house without flex lite cracks. We hope they now never need to return!!
Some updates I have been wanting to share...
I'll start with Justin and his big change!... A new car now sits in the garage beside mine...
Justin has a new identity...:) The neighbors already know this little hot rod belongs to Justin and we can hear this car from a long ways off! It's a six speed Jetta. He is super excited to own his own set of wheels! He paid for this thing all by himself and it's so much fun to see him already care for it so well.
Allen took him to get speakers hooked up on Saturday and as they drove out I jumped off my mower to snap a picture! It's so hard to believe these two are this old! I found some pictures of them from a few years back and it seems like only yesterday that they were the BEST of childhood friends!! Thanks Allen for taking Justin to his Best Buy appointment! Justin always did adore his uncle Allen!! (HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T ADMIT IT BUT HE STILL ADORES HIM...;))
Justin is excited to be going for his drivers test on Thursday. He hopes to pass and then get right on the road with a crew from the shop to start his regular prefab job. He will be driving a work truck with a trailer! His uncle Jonathan asked me if he can line him up with a crew for Friday already!?? They are chomping at the bit to get him on the road! I'm a bit nervous but Justin can't wait!
His chiropractor appointments are still once a week. We go down most every Monday to get him adjusted and in the chamber for an hour. He has no after affects of his concussion so far and we hope it stays this way!! We are so thankful for his healing journey and how far he has come! We are so thankful to still have him!! I will miss these weekly chiropractor trips with him once he is able to drive himself. I'm always passenger and I have come to relax in that seat with him at the wheel..:)
We have only a few more chamber dives left to complete this part of his healing process...
| You can see his hair is growing out.... Still has some catching up to do but we hope to cut it soon...:) |
If you think of Justin on Thursday morning pray for him to pass his drivers test! It's over an hour away and I hope we don't have to do this one over! Dave and I will both be ready for him to have his license... Driving him around has been fun but we are ready to stop it now and he is ready to boot us out...:}
Jordan love SUMMER!! He does an awful lot of goofing off. He does have his plate bending business that he gets to some days and he goes to the shop some days but mostly he helps me here at the house and hangs out with Mark every chance he gets! I'm so glad for him around here but the older he gets the more I can tell he will be ready for a real job soon!
Jordan gets his infusions on Wednsdays and though he hates the needles he knows he needs them and we are so thankful that he is doing well. Allergies are much better and he is eating normal like the rest of us. (still "real whole food" but we don't have to be so picky anymore, we are so thankful for his gut healing!)
Jenika is enjoying her time off of school! She had a job last week looking after the puppies because Jonathan's were on vacation. The one day when I walked into the sunroom and this is what I found!... These baby puppies of Mia's are just getting cuter by the day! They get so much attention and she enjoyed loving on them last week! She is up with them every chance she gets!!
She has mastered the mower this spring! Jordan thinks its a real treat to pass this mowing job off to her and as of now she is just proud to be big enough to do it! She has become a huge help around the house!
Yesterday we came past uncle Alvin's and we had to stop and visit her pony Ginger's friends!... She was in her glory for about ten minutes!!! She would thrive on a horse farm!! Or on any farm for that matter!...:}
| This is where she is every morning! Ginger and Jen have a cute connection...:) |
Javon is so very carefree this summer!! He sleeps until ten o'clock in the morning often!! He loves the campfires and breathes deep when he goes to bed knowing he don't have the school demands the next day!! He is a home body and loves to be outside doing his own thing!!
He reads most every morning and I love to see his nose in books!
His cousins are his very best friends... Leanna, Micah and Javon were born within three weeks of each other! How fun!
He is a big help around the house to!... So far I have not run out of jobs to give them and they are willing helpers! I love having them home with me!!
Today is Kombucha bottling day... I have great looking starter cultures to pass off so if you want to learn how to make your own kombucha tea I'll get you started!! It's the best summertime drink for quick hydration!! Every body needs probiotics to! This is a great way to get them!
Grandma Beiler's health is declining fast. We sang for her one day last week and we stopped in after church on Sunday again. She seems weaker each time I see her. Hospice has now set up a bed for her and they visit her daily. It helps the care givers out as they can no longer handle her on there own. She enjoyed the singing and she was helping along sometimes... Jordan got to rock baby dear while we were singing...:)
We are wishing you Heaven Mommy Belier!
Sisters Day at Marilyn's was so fun and so relaxing!! We spent most of the day there the other day and then the men all came for supper. Austin had a birthday and we love to celebrate the little people so we made this Austin's day and he loved every minute of his day and he even cried when it was time to leave late into the night after the campfire was over!... Happy Sixth Birthday Austin!!
We chatted and napped and just enjoyed being together! Baby Kirsten gets lots of love!... I fell asleep on the hammock with her and when I awoke we were both in the sun!,,,:) She is so much fun to snuggle!!
![]() |
| Seriously.. I'm crashed!... What a sociable sisters day right!? |
![]() |
| He loves her so well!...:) |
| Love him!!! Alan says "I'm not a baby anymore" when we still call him "baby" out of habit!...:) |
Gardens are thriving!! June is my favorite month!! The honeysuckle smell lingers in the air here right now and I can hardly get enough of it!! The lush green growth spurting up happens so fast you can literally see it!
The blueberries are thick and turning blue! The greens are ready by the tons and we enjoy salads everyday! Potatoes are ready, onions are ready, beets are ready, tomatoes, watermelons, peppers, beans and more are still coming along! I just love to garden and this "Back to Eden" style is going so good this year!!!
We are enjoying bowls of perfect strawberries from our very own patch!! I baby the patch and it paid off this year!!...:)
Dave and I were in the patch with flashlights late last night cause he was hungry for berries!...:)
| Lily season is always the best season!! |
I'm off to enjoy the rest of this lovely day... Supper will be off the grill with strawberries for dessert!! Oh how we LOVE summertime!!
The pool is full, clean and ready to swim but the air is chilly, the water cold so we haven't really gotten to it yet.
I hope to be back later this week with good news on this big guy and his drivers test!...:) Oh how I LOVE him and his stage!...










No comments:
Post a Comment