This morning my grandma Beiler met her maker.
She had been struggling with Alzheimer's disease for the past years. The last time I really visited with her I sat with her as she ate soup for lunch and she called me "Ruth". She had moments though where she was sharp again and knew names.
Mommy Belier had not ate anything for almost a week and her children sat round her bedside for days and many long hours thinking she is taking her last breaths. Last night they all spent the night and took turns to sit up with her.
This morning the children and inlaws all took turns to share with her and release her to Heaven. They all told her that it was okay to go now, "we will meet you there soon". No more then ten or fifteen minutes after this she gave her final breath very peacefully.
How she must be rejoicing to be with her loved ones and most of all her Jesus!
| My dear grandma, my mom and I... |
We will miss you Mommy Beiler! We will meet you and Jesus soon...:)
The funeral is tomorrow.
This morning I had Justin and Javon to the chiropractor. Javon can't seem to keep his pelvis in line and it bothers his right leg. Last week after he started to drag his leg I got a bit concerned. The adjustment helped and we are icing it everyday and massaging it to. An X-Ray this morning will hopefully tell us why he is struggling with this leg so often. I blamed growing pains when it kept him awake at night but it seems to be dragging out a bit to long.
Justin had another concussion when the prefab wall came down on him the other week. I knew he had a bump on his head and he whammed his jaw but I took it a bit to lightly. I guess second time around head bumps can lead to concussions that can be even more serious then the first. ~sigh~
He is dealing with daily headaches, foggy brain, dizzy when he makes sudden movements and loss of appetite. I can see it in his eyes that he just wants to collapse and sleep even if he gets a good full nights sleep. At the Doc this morning he had low blood pressure. It plummets when he stands to his feet making him dizzy.
Blood was drawn to test food attacking his system. Therma image scan of his whole body and a brain scan is scheduled for next week. We hope to attack this before it attacks him to bad. He was always my big, healthy, strong, can handle anything... trash can stomach kind of kid! I was so often so thankful for Justin's health when struggling with Jordan's! Now I see something in him that I've never been used to. This week he lets me slather him with oils and he gets into the hyperbaric chamber for an hour the past few days. He goes to bed early. I think he realizes how he feels and he knows in order to heal he needs to listen to his body.
He got a truck cab put on his new work truck this morning after his appointment in Downingtown and because grandma passed and I want to be over there he is mowing for me...:) I hope to put him in the chamber this evening and he can rest it out again in hopes to go back to work tomorrow. His schedule is more local and his hours are a bit better lately and for this we are thankful. Justin will most likely need this kind of food for the next year...;) No sugar, dairy and gluten will be a huge stretch for this guy but we did it before and it was worth it so we can do it again... It is always good for the whole family when one of us has to be on a stricter diet...:)
I was so overwhelmed when we came home with all this paper work with Jordan but this time it feels much more doable...
We are thankful to have a hyperbaric chamber here so we not need to go to Doc's office to fight inflammation. So far Dave and Justin have been the only ones in here... Justin figured out he can actually play play station from here if he takes the controllers along in and uses the tiny round window to peep through!...:)
Dave is on the mend. He is now hobbling without a crutch for short distances. The air plane mishap set him back a bit but nothing else was broke and he is so thankful to be healing even if he thinks its way to slowly...:)
I'm so ready to see him walking!! Even just seeing him a bit without crutches is exciting! He soaks his foot in Epson Salt and oils every evening and he ices it regularly to. I slather it a few times a day and I'm amazed at how patiently he just sits around and reads!
Its the beautiful evening when the sun is setting and the sky has been so beautiful lately that I miss him on his feet! We walked the driveway many evenings during sunset and I really miss this! Now we golf cart sometimes if he feels like his foot is up for the bouncy ride but its not the same...;) We are thankful that he is healing well!
This thing is away getting fixed
Because one of Dave's great SMC group friends will be here all weekend using our guest room (we now call it Eva Jane's room...:)) and will be spending the weekend with us he hopes to have it fixed so he can give Gina Loften a ride in the sky!
I might or might not have to secretly call the fix it guy and tell him to just not bother to take the time to fix this thing right away!...:/ Seriously! ~sigh~
The school sale went great!! So much work goes into this weekend especially by all the committee people but its great to see so many working together for the school! We got some fun sale deals and the kids class projects were a huge success!
I'm off to Grandma Beliers home... Void of her now. If you think of it please pray for our family the next few days. It feels like it is still so fresh with Daudy D passing only a short time ago.
It has been a huge blessing to have my grandparents here with us this long! My children will all remember mommy Belier and for this we are grateful!
Have a Blessed Day!! The weather is PERFECT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment