It feels like home!
When I unpacked the bags it felt like I was just moving right back into an old house...:) Things went into the same spots that they were last year. We have a Family Cottage again this time and although we don't have near the space as we do at home it is perfect for our family here!
Check out these banana trees right outside out front door! If the bananas get ready while we are here they are ours for the snacking! It feels warm so maybe these green things will ripen up while we are here!?
This place has grown! The landscape has filled out giving it a more complete feel to it.
It was fun to hear the Little's on the back of the cart as we drove up from town... They we saying that is different! Look that is new! Look that is where we get this or that. There is the beach we always went to! The excitement to be back here was obvious with these two!
Justin now has a license so he can drive the cart. He and Jordan went out to get us supper. We are all hungry and tired from the travels! Tomorrow we start school with Ally. She is our tutor and she stays in a Keeping Suite just down from our cottage. She will be doing school with the kids over in the Great House starting in the morning.
I'll be back with more later... We are thrilled to be back!




Have fun I'll be looking for pictures an updates... can't believe I didn't stop in to see you before you left....
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear that you guys are excited to be there again!!! I can't wait to feel the warmth and sunshine too!!! See you soon!!!
ReplyDelete