Happy Birthday Justin!!
This jeep he drives is perfect for his personality!...:)
November 22nd 1999 is the day Dave and I became parents!
Eighteen years ago today.
It was so exciting to welcome Justin into our lives and home!
We brought him home from the hospital on Thanksgiving day and it was such a fun Christmas season that year!
Justin is so much fun! He loves life and is always the life of the party! He is action packed and when he is home we all know it unless he is very tired from a hard day at work! He plays with his siblings and even though he teases more then any of them I love the connection he has with them.
Justin is working hard on a prefab crew for Stoltzfus Structures these days! He has his very own truck and it is his joy to get in many miles on the road with it!
He takes a loaded trailer behind his truck like a pro and sometimes I just stand at the window in the morning and watch him go and I wonder "How in the world did he grow up this fast?!" It seems like it was just Dave out doing that exact same thing and I'd watch him work those loads and I was so proud of my hard working man! (something great about watching them work physically hard:})
Today I'm so proud of my hard working young man and I am in awe that he is eighteen already!
Justin's schedule the past few days (just for the record...:)) ... He left the house Monday morning and made it back at 8:30pm.... 3:30am. is when he left the house Tuesday morning. He made it in last night around 7:00pm. He ate supper, showered and went straight to bed. He left this morning at 1:00am and he will be out till late tonight!! Its his birthday but he never complains about his work!
Sometimes its so cold and in the summer time it can sometimes be so hot! He works long hours and drives for hours on end! He is like me and likes driving which is a blessing because he does so much of it!
Last weekend I snuck in a few pictures of Justin because I just figure these days he will not always be around on his birthday day... I used to like to take the pictures on the birthday "day" but anymore I have to get it in when I can...:)
Happy 18th Birthday Justin!! We love you so much and we love that you made us parents! It's an honor to be your mom and I'm so BLESSED that God has chosen to let us borrow you... We sure do enjoy you and your fun/exciting/positive personality!
A big part of his daily joy involves this sweet girl...
She has a fun loving personality that fits well with his.
Eva Jane is so patient with him as he grows and learns about life with a girl! Dating young comes with the need to "grow up" along side the "getting to know each other"...:) These two just tell each other how it is and its been a fun journey to watch as they get to know each other even better... He is so good to her and she is so good to him... They laugh a lot together and this is such a BLESSING! Laughter has always been a huge part of our lives here inside the walls of our home and now she joins in as Justin often makes her laugh... She can't stay mad at him even if she tries just like I can't stay mad at his dad even if I try!... They make us laugh!!...:) Its a party that you can't get away from!...:)
We love these two so much and we consider it a privilege to be a part of the journey they are on...:)
We love you Justin!!
This week we started to feed Sasha's puppies real puppy food! They are so cute and growing in leaps! Justin is doing the paperwork side of things like papers and advertisements and Jordan feeds them twice a day! They are excited to finally have a few Cane Corso Puppies here!
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving day tomorrow! My family will be coming here for the day.
We are so BLESSED everyday and I love that we have a day set aside for "Thanksgiving"!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving...






No comments:
Post a Comment