To Jenika on your 12th Birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL!!
Today is your special day! This is the day you have been counting down for for a long time now!
Your birthday pictures were done here on our property this morning and I love how your eyes just shine on these pictures! It reflects your inside self...:)
Jazlyn of course is a huge part of your life these days so we had to put her on some of your pictures to..:) She loves to be everywhere you are!
We started out your special day with your daddy back home and a smiley face pancake...:)
You and Javon then baked a few different kinds of cookies together while I sat and watched from my seat at the bar. As I ate breakfast you guys made cookie dough until your hearts were content. Your only question was "Why does it say "firmly packed" at the brown sugar?"...:)
You are awesome in the kitchen! I so enjoy time spent in the kitchen with you! Its been great to watch you as you really "learn it". The step by step baking process goes great for you now because you caught up on my theory of "clean up as you go", so when you decide to bake something I now know the kitchen will be all cleaned up when you are done and you don't even get overwhelmed anymore. Your dad and brothers will LOVE this!!
Your daddy birthday date happened for lunch today! You picked Olive Gardens because pasta is still your most favored food in the world! You are lucky to go on a date with him!...:)
You love school right now. Your grades are great and I love to hear the excitement in your voice when you bounce in the door after school and tell me that you beat your math drill records and drawing and art is your favorite thing about school!
Horses are your art specialty! Here are a few pictures your drew up for me in only a few minutes!
This is pure talent...:)
You and I sit in your room for hours talking about what is going on in your life. Its an honor to be your mom and I hope I will always be good enough for you to poor your heart out to. I see the tears and the laughter. I hear the challenges you deal with in middle school and I hear all about the light hearted side of things to. You give me great laughs! I love how you love animals so well. I love how you spend hours with Ginger. You have apples and carrots for him pretty much at all times. If I were your animal I'd feel so LUCKY!...:)
I love to take you shopping! I love to take you out with me just because I know how it makes you feel special when "only" the girls are going out...:)
You are a JOY in our home and you keep us all lively with your busy personality!
Your giggle is so much fun!!
It was so great to shop for and set up your birthday present this year!! You so badly wanted a corner in your room set up for reading and lounging. We took down all of your Lego's and Lego tables last week so this made a perfect free corner for this set up... You were beyond thrilled when we closed your eyes and lead you here before we let you see...:) Jazlyn even got a new bed and she already LOVES it!...
This bean bag chair is huge! It stuffed up the whole back end of my car! I might even be found hanging out in here...:) The thing is you like your room "cold" and I don't really like lounging in a cold room but you for some reason love it cold so we keep your room cold. I would freeze in there!...:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS GIRL! YOU ARE SO LOVED!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenika healed up great from her infections she had the other week. We are still working on her skin spots so they won't scar but she has been awesome at taking lots of supplements a few times a day and even some yucky tasting nutrition that I think kind of grew on her...:)
I have to question why her grades took a big jump up the last two weeks. She is acing tests she normally struggles with. She is coming home daily with great reports and her teachers are noticing to. I wonder if loading up on all that extra nutrition have her brain saying "thank you" to? Anyway we never took the drugs from the pharmacy and she snapped back beyond 100% and for this we are grateful! We pray for a great healthy winter ahead for her!
Justin has listed his jeep for sale...
If you want a fun jeep that needs a new transmission we have just the one here for you! Cheap...:)
Justin is saving up for a nice car, he hopes to get it in the Spring.
Today is raining.
Its so cold.
Like winter.
We are cozy inside.
Dave is back.
We are so THANKFUL!
His time in Colorado was great and we now have huge Elk horns here that will be going on the wall at one point or another!
Some more of the pictures he took.... This looks so Amazingly Beautiful!
I've been convinced that I to want to visit Colorado! It looks like dream hiking county to me!
I'm off to enjoy a cozy weekend as the rains come down and the wind continues to whip the leaves from the trees. Next week might need to be a clean up week but for today we enjoy hot drinks and coziness indoors!
We are so very BLESSED!!
Have a Blessed Weekend!














No comments:
Post a Comment