"A TRUE SUMMER" Day...
These pictures of our morning run this morning show the hot and haze of this summer day!!
After a beginning of the week vacation to the beach, then a beach day out with my friends following that it felt great to be able to get back out for a run this morning. I'm also feeling a bit more caught up with work that piles up around home when we get away for a few days.
The weather today is to feel like 105 degrees! That my friends is HOT!
Stay cool and hydrated!
This running spot is always nice and refreshing... Running here in a place like this is almost a must on these hot days!
This last week has had us doing all the fun SUMMER things... We have been having beautiful rains so things are lush and green all the while we still get lots of sunshine to enjoy!
The getaway with just the kids is always a summer highlight! We did a three day getaway to the NJ beaches...
We love Avalon and we have a friend with a lovely resort there so we got an Airbnb close to his resorts and then we could access his pools and the beaches from here... We did two days in Avalon and one day in Wildwood. Both beaches were so beautiful and our weather was perfect!
This was our home for two nights...
We liked to eat breakfast at the house then pack up the snacks for the beach then eat out in the evenings. And finish it off with ice cream.
I love these kids and I love to see them on the beach together... It really was an enjoyable time!
These two are so great together...
After twenty days her eye is looking more and more healed up everyday...:) I love her little face!...:)
These guys created a stir on the shore lines for awhile... They are called skate fish and they are in the "Sting Ray" family. They must be harmless because the life guards didn't seem alarmed at all...
These true blue skies are something I never want to take for granted!! Its so beautiful!!
My Love and I... I'm so blessed to be doing life with him by my side!
We always walk.
Like a lot...:)
Its Great...;)
The life of a carefree summer... It has been so GREAT!
He snacks but he also likes to feed those annoying seagulls!
It does feel wonderful to be back home with full hearts.
We have had enough of rains to have the yards high and still needing to be mowed twice a week!
The projects are going on here this week to!
The swing set area got a makeover today... We just planted grass and a tree will go down there for now. Most likely our play area will now be part of the woods...:) It served a great purpose over the years!!
This little porch balcony got redone because it was water logged and very unstable and unsafe... It still needs a few finishing touches.
I also wanted to record this...
I know gross... sorry! I got this picture from Dave last week asking me for a band aid! (roll eyes)
A dog bit him!
He was looking at a site prep for a horse barn down at Boyd Martin's and a dog bit him! (I know he asked for it) Still this looked so nasty!! I told him he needs to go to the Urgent Care ASAP! He just came home to me instead.
After an onsite vet there at Boyd's cleaned and wrapped his wound he came back to his office at the shop and this is where the picture was taken and sent to me.
He came home and the bite must have hit an artery because the blood just gushed out as soon as he let off the pressure hold!
We did manage to stop the bleeding and bandage it up. We weren't able to get a good look until later when the bandage came off and it looks like it could have had about three stitches. Its not healing real nice and I'm not sure if the beach salt water was good for it or not. It's still oozing out a bit and a little to red for my liking. For now we are keeping it clean with essential oils applied and keeping an eye on it.
You never know around here! Its always one thing or another but we are still so very BLESSED!
The whistle from the life guard at the beach is going off towards the direction of my family no more then five minutes after we arrive! (more precise my husband) The limits are pushed and the life guards are annoying to my crew! (They are a BLESSING to me though! Its the only way to go!! At least for me!..:}) Its how my clan likes it... Life on the edge. We get bit by dogs and all kinds of other weird stuff...:) I think God assigns his "extra strong" guardian angels to those who have a type of certain personality...:) We happen to have been "very blessed" with a few of this certain personality and I'm so THANKFUL for those STRONG guardian angels!
At times though I still loose it and get all worked up because Hey... when you see that life guard get down out of his seat and swim after your family member because they don't hear or choose not to hear the whistle my personality type gets worked up...:)
I always come away shaking my head but still realizing over and over again how God knows just exactly what I need in my life... Then I grin and I thank him ...:)
Javon was busy this morning... He sweats so much during his work hours but now he is swimming and he seems to enjoy his days better when he includes some good hard work combined with his goals reached...
We are so BLESSED and we are LOVING this SUMMER!!
Stay cool and hydrated one way or another today!! Your life probably depends on it!...:)


























No comments:
Post a Comment