We are packed up for Belize! We are excited to meet up with our main man there!
Today is raining. This makes us even more ready to go!
This winter has been on the warmer side and most of the wet weather is coming as rain. No snow. Javon is the only one that is disappointed here because he LOVES snow!
Dave has been out for five days already. The time does go by fast but I can't wait to meet up with him soon! Things always feel right with my world when we are together again...:)
The past five days in Belize have been busy for Dave. He had around 30-40 investors down there all learning from each other and enjoying the tropics together! Today ended these days with his investors and its going to be our turn with him as soon as we get there...:)
His days were packed with meetings and education all the while enjoying the sun, sand, beach and competive games. He sent me these pictures...
We will be joining you soon Hon!...
This looks to lovely not to go here if given the option!
Yesterday the group did some lobster diving! Everyone always enjoys this!
Great House meetings...
Waiting for the boats to take the group to MBV's Beach Club!
These tropical waters can't be beat!
Justin is resting now because he will be the one driving us to the airport at one o'clock in the morning! I cannot begin to say how thankful I am for my big boys when Dave is away! Especially when traveling internationally! I love my family and we are looking forward to spending time together in Belize!
If Dave gives up his computer at some point maybe I'll do a post from Belize. If I don't get to it I will catch up when we return home.
ps. Please don't have a snow storm without us! We want to enjoy more snow yet this winter!
Pray for us as we travel...








No comments:
Post a Comment