Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Visit from the Spirits...

 Good Morning to my Blog....


As I can tell I have been inactive on here. 


As I look here I can see I have missed much of life going on here.


First off I had a life changing experience.


Wednesday night February 24th. 

One week ago today. 

I only now start to share. Its all still so crazy on my emotions... 

My sisters and Mom heard it all spilled out yesterday and our day together was so full of Holy Spirit we really didn't want the day to end... :) 


It happened during the night.


It will take time and much humility to share it here but I believe God is asking me to do so with time.


I had a night long time span of visions. 


God touched me. 


I had multiple visits with "Holy Spirit".


I  saw to much of the dark side. The one that is for only the devil and his demons.


I hope to share it in parts.


It was a long night and it feels like much happened but I was awake and fully remember every part of it clearly.

The conclusion... God has got us. We need not worry a smidgen about tomorrow. Its AMAZING how God LOVES us! We could "Praise and Worship" every minute of every day for the rest of our lives and it wouldn't even scratch the surface of what he deserves! 

MERCY.... God must have it to the fullest of measures!


What do I do with this!??


Blog it??


I'm still processing it all.


Pray for me.


Thank-You


Love you All... 


ps. I will try to get this out in parts over this next week... I will start with a song that was clearly given to me at just the right time...


Red Letters... Listen to the words


No comments:

Post a Comment