Monday, March 8, 2021

Spiritual Encounter Journey Mostly Complete...

 


Back to the blog on this beautiful sunny winter day...

Mondays are still grocery and food prep days here at our house. It just makes the whole week easier if I have veggies chopped and food ready to prep! Dave has some steaks out of the freezer because he saw the warm forecast ahead for this week! He will be using the Breeo to grill meat again!

Bring on SPRING and SUMMER!


Okay small talk to get started but I will continue on with the "Encounter Journey" that I have been on...

I cannot let fear grip me as I try to share this here. My heart gets so tight as I think about what I must type. Its by far the hardest thing I have ever typed out. This was "something else" to experience! 

Praying that Holy Spirit takes over for me from here... 

Feel free to reach out with questions or comments. I'd love to know your thoughts or if you ever heard anything like this before. I do not know "Why Me?" I can only share what I saw.

Thank you to those of you that reached out to let me know you are praying for me! I do want to cover it all today if I can get through it well enough. The house is quiet and I put on some worship music. It seems to bring peace as turmoil tries to take over. At the moment the song playing is "Nearer My God To Thee". Its perfect as I plead it in prayer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped at the part where my eyes were opened and "I COULD SEE!" I saw the world in a way I would say was like unto the way God, Holy Spirit or the Angels might see it? It was SO CLEAR! 

Everything was the same yet different. It was like something was shifting. We were seeing things so blindly but now we were going to see everything in a different way. Like evil was all being exposed and God was showing "We the People" what we were really created for. WE COULD SEE! Nobody had to ask any questions! Every being just knew there place.

At this point I thought everyone was seeing the same things as I was! I went to my phone and opened it up to Facebook. I wanted to see what everyone was saying about what was happening!! I was excited as I opened up my phone. BUT... I didn't see anything on Facebook indicating that anyone was talking about what I was witnessing.  (Dave was there watching me freak out..)

I started to realize that I was the only one seeing... Once again back in that dark place. I was seeing that the devil was taking us. All of us. 

I went over to Jen's room in despair! (Dave right after me) She was sound asleep. I started to talk and cry out, she mumbled something in her sleep. I then saw she was kind of glowing and I saw that "NO" she was not coming to where I was going!! She was going to be fine. She was going to be taken care of by Holy Spirit and go to heaven but just not yet. She had some kind of calling to do but I knew God had her. (Nobody told me. I just knew)

I realized I was the only one leaving.

And it wasn't a good place that I was going! 

I started to think of things that might need done before I go. (I think I even put my hand on the attic door but I KNEW it was no use) I started to go down the stairs but stopped. Dave was at the top of the stairs and I told him in despair that "I was leaving!!" I think he said something like "Go then" but he don't remember saying this to me. (he thought I wanted to go for a walk) 

I went back to my bedside and fell to my knees in despair! 

Nothing was stopping what was coming. No amount of reasoning, pleading, manipulating or begging was going to get me out of this situation and I knew it. I didn't even try to beg or plead. I just knew what was happening. I was crumbling into the pits of a deep dark place where there were flames involved. It was the end for me.

I don't know how much time passed there on my knees but at some point I saw a light. First like through a small narrow hole... It was coming small at first but then it shown brightly. It was the full moon beaming into my bedroom windows! I half crawled from my bedside to the two windows we have pointing towards the west.

Dave was right next to me. Ice in one glass, water in another set on the window sill by him for me. I saw it glisten in the moonlight. I wanted to go closer to the light! I asked Dave "Can you see the light!?? He said Yes!! (I think he was sending me mixed signals) I asked him... Are you coming!?? He said "What into the moon?" I don't know that I wanted to go into the moon but I was desperate for the light! I just wanted to go there!! 

At this point it was CLEAR to me that Jesus came into a ~gap~. He bridged it for me. This was clear to me about the same time as I saw the light.


 

I did nothing at any point to deserve to see the light. Instead the darkness felt like where I was supposed to be going. BUT...it clearly was Jesus and the cross that made a way out of that dark fiery place I was (what felt like seconds from) falling into. 

Back at the window I saw "Holy Spirit" moving all throughout the world performing healings! Many. SO MANY healings were taking place!! I cannot tell what people were being healed from but I just knew it was miraculous healings! 

I didn't want to miss this!! 

It felt URGENT to me to get positioned in the light of the moon as I felt healing coming! I quickly laid down on the floor and as I was getting into position with the light (of the moon) I kind of bumped my head on my dresser. (I remember at this place Dave saying something like "What in da world!? Like he was freaking out) I asked him for my basket (I keep at my bedside with all of my lotions, oils and ointments) I grabbed for some kind of ointment and felt prompted to start rubbing my stomach and back where I have been struggling with pain the last few years. I felt a deep tingling penetration move throughout my body and what felt like moving from organ to organ.

I remember at this point Dave laid his hand on my stomach and prayed for me. I remember IT FELT SO RIGHT!

I don't remember going back but so soon I was back in bed but the healings were not over!! I asked Dave frantically for names!! Names I can give to "Holy Sprit" for healing as he was still busy healing!! I didn't want anyone to miss out on this that needed it!!! 

He gave me one name (Naomi Miller's dad who has been struggling with his health) I wanted more names!! (I think he was just so tired by now!!) I remember throwing in the name of my friend who wants a baby so bad but hasn't gotten pregnant after many years of marriage. I just remember "Holy Spirit" told me "GOD KNOWS IT THAT SHE WANTS A BABY! 

I remember I thought of Micah's hearing! I remember seeing his implant. 

Jordan.... (This is where I weep) 


Going to take a bathroom break...:)


I'm back after getting myself together....

I remember three shadow like figures working over top of Jordan. To heal his immune system. I remember feeling so strongly prompted to "go to him"! 

I begged Dave to take me to Jordan! (at this point I felt no energy left to go on my own) I remember he said to me things like "He is in his bed. He's asleep" But I felt like I needed to go to him! To show "Holy Spirit" where he is and that he for sure won't miss it! I wanted so badly for him to be healed! I JUST WANTED SO BADLY TO LAY MY HANDS ON HIM!!

I never did make it over to Jordan. I believe God is working a miracle in Jordan. I do not know the timing but I believe in my spirit that Jordan's immune system will come back all its own in the near future. PRAISE THE LORD!

I remember I saw a thing like a flat brush or broom just sweeping back and forth across the nations. It was "Holy Spirit".  Nobody told me. I JUST KNEW.



This AMAZES ME... I knew "Holy Spirit" well by the time this night was over! I notice that even today when I read in a book or hear in sermons "Holy Spirit'" being mentioned or preached about I get tingly all over! 

I specifically remember "Holy Spirit" paused and lingered over someone that is very dear to me. (I won't mention a name unless permission is given)

At some point (don't remember which part) I got my phone open. Opened up a worship playlist I was very familiar with. I picked a song. It was right on!! It was singing with exactly the right words for that moment! My playlist normally plays my songs in order... BUT as the song got over I was quickly trying to think of another one for the moment I was in. Then I saw my phone jumping around to find THE SONG! It did this for us for about three songs before I shut it off! Every song was perfectly worded for that exact moment in what I was seeing!! Dave was just listening beside me. (no doubt he was dozing off by now! Poor guy was probably so tired and weary by now)

I asked Dave if he could pick out those songs from my playlist today but he wasn't sure he could.

I remember praying for President Trump at some point.

I quoted out loud (two times over) by memory this scripture.... If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves in prayer and seek my face and turn from there wicked ways then I will hear from heaven and I will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

 Mostly what I have noted after this is meditation that came to me heavy the next day or week. I would go to the bathtub to soak (I was so drained for days!!) And "Holy Spirit" met me here more then once. I made notes from my bathtub the best I could. Everywhere and anywhere I could I made notes as 'Holy Spirit' met me to reveal something I had seen. 

I remember at some point I thought "here goes all humanity" (like all falling into the depth) It was DESPAIR like I never knew exsisted!

 I remember to it was so simple like... ALL we had to do is believe in the Lord Jesus and his blood shed to be saved. It was that simple. Nobody told or showed me. I just CLEARLY knew it.

 It never mattered a smidgen what I was wearing, what house I lived in or what I did with my time, who my friends were or anything in this line at any point!! It was me and only me and all the things we might stress about on a daily bases were of no thought to me at any point during this ordeal!


I still have some random "I remembers" but I'm going to stop for today. 


It's exhausting to share this but Holy Spirit" is my helper and I will continue to be active on here. Hopefully more active then I have been this past year. Simply put "I was distracted and I had my eyes to far off of the ALREADY WON VICTORY! Seriously we in our human nature can be so blind. God will send Holy Spirit to help us see more clearly. 


I know this is heavy. Some moments I want to act like I never saw it.

Dave asked me this question... "If you have been healed would you go through it all again?" 

I didn't know how to answer that.

Until next time...


Love you all!!





1 comment: