| This was in Florida a few weeks ago. |
The sights coming from the sky this past year have made me stop and stare in wonder many times over! Anybody else notice this!?
I want to catch up on some of our favorite winter memories made here these past few months. I will plan to do some of this mixed in with my "Encounter Journey" ...:)
I want to share. I really do. I just get a tight in my chest as I begin again today. This is why I will only be sharing in parts for now.
It feels like the time in our nation has an overwhelming heaviness about it. Its the spirit of Jezebel. God is raising up fighters within his body to stand up against this Jezebel spirit. Its an amazing time in history and we get to be a part of it!
Its an exciting time to be alive.
Someone once told me "never feel bad for the young generation coming along. (like maybe they won't ever have it as good as we did or they might not have opportunity like past generations have had. Not so. God has created them at this time to fulfill the purpose that he has for them and they were created for exactly this dash (-) of time that he has them in. We are all here for "such a time as this" Fearfully and wonderfully made in our mothers womb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praying for "PEACE" over here as my body wants to go into a turmoil. I refuse to give in to fear.
It all happened on an ordinary Wednesday night (February 24th)
The night was bitter cold, bright and clear with a beautiful full moon. The moon was glowing over the snow covered ground. It was so beautiful outside our bedroom window.
Dave and I went to bed as usual. It didn't seem like more then a few minutes although it might have been longer. I started to be restless and so very HOT! I tried to relax and rest but that was not happening no matter what I did.
I started to talk to Dave. A lot. I cannot tell you what I talked about but I remember begging him to "Talk to me"!! He was tired and I know he wished I'd just shut up and go to sleep...:) He did not talk to me like I wanted him to and I kept begging him to "talk to me"! (I think I was trying to distract myself from what was happening)
I got SO THIRSTY!! I was so HOT!! It felt like my blood was on fire and I actually kept repeating this to Dave over and over! "My blood is on fire!!" I remember thinking "how must this sound to him!!?" But I could think of no other words to describe it.
He got me water and an ice pack. He just held the water in his hands for some time as I went from hot to cold for what felt like hours! I was SO THIRSTY!! I only sipped a sip of water at a time but it didn't even touch the thirst I felt! Dave kept coaxing me to drink more.
Next thing I saw was babies. So many babies. Fire. Babies burning or else close to the fire? (still asking for clarity on this) Or the blood of babies in fire. It was strange. Over and over Dave heard me cry out "Save the babies!!" "God wants to save the babies!" "Please somebody save the babies!!"
I was shown scripture out of a bible like book. The parts shown to me were all golden and glowing brightly. A finger ran along the lines to show me parts. I understood it all so perfectly!! It was so CLEAR to me what the scripture meant! It was clear to me that the scriptures being shown to me were coming down to the end of something. Like the end of all time.
I remember thinking as scripture was being shown "Oh yes that happens before the end" Prayers were on my lips and I remember they were prayers of an ending to something. (I liken it to like "Now I lay me down to sleep" before we go to bed at night although it wasn't that)
All the scriptures were so very CLEAR to me! I understood it all so perfectly! I do know though that the scripture I had memorized or was familiar with was somehow more clear.
I got out of bed at some point. I felt a mountain crumble. I saw people falling into the depth. Like at the foot of a mountain and the mountain was crumbling and the world was ending! Dave was right there with me in my despair although he wasn't always able to make out what I was saying. He says I was talking to myself but I thought I was talking to him loud and clear. I still remember talking to him and what was said.
Then it thundered.
IT THUNDERED!
It was timed perfectly for the very moment that I was in! It for real literally thundered. I asked Dave over and over "Did you hear the thunder!?" He said Yes. (He really did because it really did thunder) If you ask him today he will tell you it thundered.
Remember the bright full moon? When does it thunder in February on a bright clear night!?
I was so HOT on the inside! I would tell Dave "my blood is on fire" and "my ears are burning!" He was always right there with my water. He had gotten me a glass of ice and a glass of water plus the ice pack but nothing brought relief.
Soon I was back in bed. I don't know how much time passed but it would kind of come and go. Dave felt my heart race over the covers when it was ramping up again. Poor guy!
I was still so thirsty I was in total despair but soon I saw a beautiful river of water to my left. I remember seeing beautiful trees and landscape in and around this lovely river. I knew if I drink from this water I would never be thirsty again! It was all so CLEAR to me! When I was next to this water it felt I never needed a drink again!! It was clear to me that this was "Living Water". Nobody told me. I just knew.
Then so soon I was back to thirsty and dark with glowing blazes! More sips of water that didn't quench.
It felt like it went back and forth like this for many hours although I'm sure it wasn't that long.
I sensed my grandfather Dienner waiting at the place where the river was. I didn't see him. But it was CLEAR to me that he was waiting on the sidelines somewhere by the "living water" that was flowing to my left.
The next thing I know I'm back out of bed. By the window. I saw the whole world in a different time line. (if it was time at all) My whole life came before my eyes in what felt like seconds. I saw everything so CLEARLY!! At this point I thought everyone was seeing what I was. I remember thinking "This is the Great Awakening" that we have been waiting for! I asked Dave if he sees?!! I said loud and excitedly "Now we can SEE!!" (It was a CLEAR that I will never be able to explain!)
WE CAN SEE!!! I KEPT PROCLAIMING!! IT WAS AWESOME!!
This is totally what I sensed at this point... Jesus was going to fix everything that was wrong with the world in just a matter of seconds! Things were never going to be the same for humanity!
Stopping here. Its time to take a break. I'm so overwhelmed even now as I type. I want to fall face down and worship every time I picture this part.
This went on all night. Until morning light. Bless my WONDERFUL husband! He was next to me all night long trying to make sense of what I was witnessing. I remember telling him at one point a few times over "Hon someone needs to write this down!! Write it down!! But he either didn't understand me or was to tired to care...:) Either way it was soon clear to me that there really was going to be no need to write it down because it wasn't something I was going to forget anytime soon.
I'm adding a few pictures I feel best describe what I was seeing just to help bring a bit more clarity.
Good night.
ps. Please continue to pray for me. This is not easy to share. My chest gets all tight and welled up. I weep. Getting past the dark to enter the light is not easy for me yet... It probably never will be. I wish to put this in format the way Holy Spirit asks me to. I know I did not see this to keep it to myself but I'm not sure why me!?
Love you all...
I will say this yet... I got to know "Holy Spirit" well. I came out of this calling him by name like I had been doing it forever! Nobody told me it was Holy Spirit. I just knew without a doubt that it was.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment