Summer is flying by! We are Summer people here!! We love every minute of the more relaxing schedule and the fun outdoor adventures! We are always sad to see this time of year come to a close so we are soaking it up to the fullest!
Justin is at the cabin this weekend with his freshman class! It sounded like he was in for a great weekend with friends! Thanks Dani and Sari for making this happen! Justin personality shone once again yesterday as he came screeching in the door a little past four and needed to shower and pack all his stuff and be at the meeting place by five o'clock! He is his dad all over when it come to packing up to go away but he never seems to forget anything or if he does I don't really hear about it!...:) Sleeping bag and lawn chair were even stuff Justin remembered!...:) Jordan would have been packed all week and his list would have been checked a few times before he went out the door!... I love them all dearly and watching the personalities shine as they get older is oh so much fun to watch! I thank God for the blessings of children!!
We are having pool parties often. Most days here at our house but yesterday at sis Marilyn... The kiddos drove the golf cart over so the pool and golf cart were highlights all day!!...
Cousins are truly a gift!!
We enjoyed a supper this week with the whole Zook family!! It was great to have Dave and Rose among us again!! They will be here for three short weeks before heading back to Africa for another year! We have more fun Zook stuff on the schedule!
Baby Shakira Jayde Zook was born this week!! She belongs to Matthew (Peter) and Roxy!! She is an absolute darling!!! Congratulations guys!!...
We are flying high this time of the year here to!! The kids all love to fly with Dave in his parachute plane!! At times I'm best to not even look out the window! This is Dave and Jordan...
We are still enjoying Kombucha Tea!! I find it is a great summertime drink!! It hydrates within a minute where water takes an hour! It goes well with hot sweaty runs and Dave likes the afternoon pick me up at the shop! If you need a starter mushroom I have one for you! I got both my sisters started now and they even have some of the kiddos drinking it to!!... It takes only a few cheap ingredients to make... Bottling can take time but it has been worth it for us! We like it fizzy and cold so I bottle lots and keep it in the basement fridge for a few days before we drink it...:)
Jordan's infusion on Thursday went better then ever! We are getting it now! We like it. It takes a little over an hour from start to finish and the independabce is starting to be really nice. He still welts a lot but the pain is much better.
I did plunge into the latest "Lancaster County Hype" finally. It's called Plexus! I'm sure if you live in this area you have heard of it!! It's everywhere and it seems to be helping lots of people with all sorts of issues! It triggers healing for "Gut Health". It is a probiotic. It is a super food. It is a pink drink that tastes yummy. It levels out the blood sugar. Diabetics have great testimonies! People on very strict diets have great testimonies. I am a skeptic but I don't want to sit back and ignore all the great testimonies from people that I trust and then only wonder if it might help Jordan!? It has a sixty day money back set up if we don't like it so I figure why not give it a shot!? Jordan seems to be gaining a bit of his weight back and I hope this will be a boost that he needs to farther his healing process. We are praying that one day he will be able to stop infusion but I think it will take effort on our part... Join along with us on the Plexus journey and I will let you know what we think about it! I read my body and Jordan's like books so I'm thinking I will be able to tell if it's doing anything for us!...:)
Jordan's diet is still strict and he is going sugarless these days to. He does no Gluten. No egg. No dairy. But I'm feeling a missing link... Maybe Plexus will be it?!
We are off to w wedding... Enjoy this BEAUTIFUL SUMMER!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment