What is going on with infusion this morning!? We had to stop it a minute after we started. Jordan was going to get his infusion over with today since we plan to head to the cabin later but it didn't go so well. We got the needles in and that part went fine. (about the time I stop shaking during hook up and feel like I got this now this happens) He was drinking his Plexus pink drink at the time. He normally drinks lots of water during infusion and since the pink drink has lots of water I figured it would be a fine substitiute. He went outside as soon as the pump started. This is unusal so I asked him what is wrong?! He said he don't know but he don't feel well! I looked at him and he was ghostly white! He was swaying and I quickly helped him from the porch to the couch!! I got the pump stopped and grabbed the peppermint oil and ice! He was with it but he was only a bit away from seeing stars!
Maybe mornings is not a good time!? Maybe he needed to eat and drink more first?! Maybe it's Plexus?! I called CHOP right away and they were all concerned. We thankfully will be able to save the medication and try with new needles later today. (this medication is not cheap!!) Pray for Jordan today thank you!...
He now has the needles out and had breakfast. He is back to his lively self. We do not know what this was all about but we hope it don't happen again! Whew!...

Praying for u jordan
ReplyDelete