This was this mornings run...
A little snow at the side of the road here still but we have SUN and we are always THANKFUL for sun!!
Most everyday we run.
Most everyday I'm so thankful for this refreshing start to my day.
Most everyday I realize how BLESSED we are to get to do this 30-45 minutes together in the morning after the kids get on the big yellow school bus.
Most everyday in the winter it is real hard to get started. Actually any day is hard to get started...:)
But winter... It is worse. Its cold and often the first mile is rough. BUT... We are still always puffing, red faced and warm when we are done... we often thank each other for "getting out with me" and I love this part of my day!
The beauty is always there if we choose to see it. We see deer and if you ever get a chance run the roads in Atglen! Its a real treat that Dave's office is only a few minutes from our favorite running spots but even if we lived outside of this area it would be worth the drive here to run these roads!
This morning was 33 degrees... Dave ran in shorts...:) I think he is ready for SPRING...:)
This paint brush and I have become pretty used to each other around here this winter...
I'm hoping to finish up today... The trim and baseboards on the main floor all got a fresh coat of paint. Up the steps and around arches and windows. It has been fun to cover up bad looking marks and give everything a fresh look.
I know I made more clothes painty then I intended to and it is now time to wrap up this paint project.
Justin is in Florida. We miss him here but I am enjoying the part of not packing those evening lunches... with he and Eva out I don't have to do food anything in the evenings. We have also been buying less groceries and not prepping food ahead of time. I paint instead now...;)
Israel is back on the radar for next week! Its an eight day tour of the Holy Lands where Jesus walked. My feelings are mixed as we prepare to leave the Little's behind so they can stay up to date in school. Its always a stretch for me to leave them. I haven't packed anything yet but its being processed..:)
Today we are thankful for Sun!!
The tower garden thrives in this sunshine!...
And this spoiled puppy likes my chair...:)
My mom and dad came home from the south today... Marilyn and I are going over to welcome them back home to the north...:)
Welcome home mom and dad!.... I LOVE that they get to spend time in Florida for a few weeks!
Javon saved this picture... He is dreaming of owning a puppy like this!!
LOL!
I have a post I'm processing about technology... smart phones.... screens... It feels to late for us but I realized we were being robbed of something valuable and screen time has been drastically cut back around here... I hope to give a good report about this journey in a post soon...:) For today pray for me because I'm not really popular around here these days...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment