We are trying this trip again.
I say either third times a charm or else third strike you're out!...:)
The bags are packed once again.
Jenika, Javon and Jazlyn are all packed up and ready to go to cousins and dog sitter for the next 8-9 days!
These faces will be terribly missed!!!
I know they will be well cared for in homes where they already feel very much a part of!! Thankful I am for two sisters both called "Marilyn"!! One my own sister (she will have Javon) and then the other sister I was blessed with just because our husbands are brothers!...:) (she will keep Jenika) Thanks a Ton Ladies!! I know an extra child in the home can feel unusual but I'm so THANKFUL for your wonderful stable homes where I know our Little's will be cared for and loved on...:)
The adorable personalized duffles they got from my parents are being used for the first time...
The past few mornings out running have been frosty and frigid! We guessed this morning that after our nine days out we will have more spring like weather when we return and we won't be complaining at all...:)
Although the mornings are still always worth it and it has been a beautiful snow!
Many of my running pictures have Dave up in front somewhere...:) He is always out ahead of me... I stopped trying to keep up a long time ago...:) (I used to stress over it)
The screen time we are doing less of is still proving a big challenge... I have come to the conclusion that we will need to do a complete two week fast of all screens just so we can get it down better. I gave the Little's a half an hour each and you would laugh if you would hear them count and split the minutes but then somehow they always seem to have twenty more minutes that pop up out of the blue!
I'm frustrated about it at times and other times I know summer will be here real soon and we won't even remember we have screens in the house at all... Its all needing balance here these days and we are a bit off these cold winter days...:)
Today once again I'm packed... Just like back in October... The boys still need to pack but I'm packed and ready... Today we are thankful for passports and the freedom to travel to the Land where Jesus spent much of his earthly life in ministry and where we will visits sites that happened even before Jesus came to earth as a baby!
Thank you for praying for our family!! Justin and Eva are traveling home from Florida in his car tonight and will be back home just in time to repack and catch their next ride out with us! We can't wait to spend time with them on this trip!
Stay tuned for lots of pictures coming in from the most sacred place on earth... "The Land Of Israel"!
No comments:
Post a Comment