Javon was on the "Green Team"!
He did great!!. The green team won a few of the competitions!
Already last evening Javon was telling me that he don't want to go to school for "Track and Field" day!
I'm not taking this off of him. I told him that I'm coming to watch him play and by bed time last night he seemed more okay with it. This morning though he came to the kitchen limping and whining about how his leg and head hurts and he don't want to go to school!?? I again didn't take it off of him. This morning routine of the "school morning blues" has become a norm for him!? He seemed okay once he had breakfast and by the time the bus pulled up for them he was smiling.
He was glad to see me when "Track and Field" day started. It was a bit chilly to be sitting on the side walk at nine AM watching the competition but I was glad I was there... (Wrapped in a blanket with a coat on but there)
Here are a few pictures... A few of them make me grin as Javon is not a people person and this is so not his thing and I can see it shine out of a few of todays pictures...:) but he was a great sport about it all...:)
He shed a few tears when they had after lunch classes and he couldn't come home with me! He begged and begged me to let him come home with me! This is new for me! All my kids loved loved school and most certainly the "Track and Field" days! Maybe it's the baby of the family thing!? I think it has a lot to do with personality to! He loved Preschool and I was sure Kindergarten would be the same! At first he loved it but then he started to not like the bus rides. Then he didn't want to go to school at all!? Now he goes nicer if I drive them to school but he still has something to complain about every school morning to see if I might let him stay home! We will hope and pray that the summer gives him time to process first grade or we might just have our hands full!...:)
I love you Javon!! I love that you like to be with me a lot but remember... "Track and Field" days are one of the best school days of the year and you should really be liking this...:)
The day is breezy and chilly today! The flowers cry for water from all the dry breezes that are blowing! I planted more garden yesterday and even though the Back To Eden style gardening takes a bit longer for the seeds to breakthrough it's so much fun and I would never go back to the old style!!
I must record on here day by day these days!! Tomorrow is Jordan's CHOP appointment then his Track and Field day! Friday is Jenika's Track and Field day!! She has not signed up for anything and her day will be low key but I still plan to spend a few hours with her watching the competitions take place! I can hardly keep her down but we are restricting the strenuous stuff like running and jumping for a bit yet. She is bravely doing Fire Cider three times a day instead of her antibiotics. We are rinsing the mouth with thieves oil every night before bed. This takes bravery to! She is healing nicely. Eating is still slow and only soft foods for now but she is on the mend...





No comments:
Post a Comment