Amy had a great Mother's Day message at church this morning! We were blessed to have lunch at church today. H.K. and Lynn were host and we enjoyed Lynn's yummy meal for lunch today!
The afternoon of rest was refreshing and the day was breezy and sunny making it a perfect Mother's Day!!
"The most magical moment in my entire life was the moment I became a mother"
It is a busy Motherhood journey these days as we finish out the school year!! Last week we had three school programs and this week we have three track and fields!! Jordan's CHOP appointment is this week to! Prayers appreciated!
Justin...
He now towers over me! I love it! He makes me feel protected and loved. His stage is challenging at times but still rewarding and so much fun! His team got second place in a tournament yesterday! He did awesome and I love to see him enjoy his ballgames!...
I love you Justin!!...
Jordan had this on the counter for me today when I woke up from a nap!...
He is the one around here that makes me feel the most appreciated. He thanks me for the little things and he is so very helpful!! He is thoughtful. I tell him often that he would do just fine at running this household if I were to be absent..:) Javon depends on him tons and they do many things together!
I love you Jordan!!...
![]() |
The meaning of the word "Mother" had a whole new meaning when she came along! She was my first baby girl with lots of black hair! She has kept me stepping through all of her years! She has kept me busy with her busyness! She is and always was a "bundle of blast". She likes tons of action. She is independent. She hates girl drama and would rather go play with the boys. She is our biggest outdoor and animal lover! Her personality is sweet and she loves youth girls and girls that are older then her! She likes comfortable clothes and ribbons and bows along with baby dolls were never a part of her vocabulary...:) She is still healing but we are so blessed that she is okay... She is back on the golf cart and she still goes fast. She LOVES the dog like nobody else around here!! I love you Jenika!!
Her mouth has a cast...
She was so brave at the Cowboy dentist!! I couldn't belive how he was poking around in her mouth! She had three teeth that were broken off at the nerve and pushed up! Were it not for the skin they would have fell right out! She had to have them secured with wire and she has strict orders to eat only soft foods while this wire is on here for three weeks! We are trying to save her teeth from future root canal. It helps that they are so young and the nerves are still so active. I saw a tear run down her cheek on the dentist chair but she was silent and still and did amazing! We stopped to get her a smoothie at Latte Luv on the way home.
This is what she did to the garage wall!! Only a little bit over and she would have went into the bay and probably would have gotten stopped...! She is lucky for sure!
Javon... The baby of the family. His personality is perfect for being last...:) He is finally riding a two wheel bike and loving it!! He wore me out teaching him how! I ran beside him as he rode in and out the driveway, helping him balance and catching him when he was falling. I did this many more times with him then I did with the other children! He is cautious and he has yet to fall off of this bike! He had to be sure he knows how to do it perfectly before he gets on the bike without those training wheels!!
Javon is ready to be all done with school. He loves to follow his sister everywhere! They are best friends! She gets him out of his comfortable box over and over again. Just like he saw the garage wall coming the other day when he held on for dear life, so he must do from time to time to keep from getting hurt to bad! He has learned how to handle her busyness...:) He is easy going, quiet and yet a lively blast all at the same time! When he has to much sugar we ALL know it!!..:) I love you Javon
The evening is perfect and the campfire is burning I'm off to enjoy the rest of this Mother's Day with my family. I feel beyond blessed to have four beautiful children to call me "Mom"! There is no higher calling and I strive to do it the best I know how with God's help! Much "Grace" is needed for me many times!! I'm thankful for a loving heavenly father that I can turn to on this journey of Motherhood! Without him... well.... I just can't imagine doing this journey without him! #thankful! #blessed!
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom today!! I love you Mom!!
Happy Mother's Day to Dave's Mom today!! You have raised a loving Son and we are thankful everyday that God has chosen such a wonderful strong Godly man to lead us as a family!
Happy Mother's Day!!









Thanks for the flower.is it an endless summer!
ReplyDelete