Today was another lovely summer like day! We are loving a slower pace lifestyle! We have very few things on our June calendar and it has been super nice! This Momma is so relaxed and in her pj's so early in the evenings that the kids are wondering what came over me!?? I even ate strawberries and ice cream for no reason twice today!... Jordan flipped out on me!?? "He said, What came over you!?? Dessert twice when it's not even dessert time!??" (so not me but those fresh strawberries are so yummy! plus it's Staycation!) ...:)
We enjoyed a local park today! The weather was supposed to be lovely and I had told the kids I'll take them this week if we find the perfect weather! Jordan kept me on my toes and kept checking when the next nice day will be! We settled for today but my kids can be a mess with entertaining only each other! They like FRIENDS! They wanted friends to join us so we asked Marilyn and her boys to come along. They joined us once before and the adventure was fun so they said Yes!
The few hours we spent at the river was so relaxing on my beach chair with my toes in the water...:) I caught up with my sister as the kids enjoyed each other along the river banks. The hike back is about a mile and it's a chore if carrying chairs and bags like we do!...:) We Momma's are behind the kids on the hike, trying to keep up as we wade through creeks and dodge fallen logs along the way! We would love to bring Kath and her kiddos but every year on this hike we say "not just yet"...:)
The day was LOVELY!... This was also part of our June "Staycation"...:)
 |
| Yes he loves her! This picture describes their personalities perfectly! |
 |
| Fishing |
 |
| Tadpoles turning into frogs! Some of them were tiny frogs of half frog!! |
 |
| Making a dam...:) |
 |
| To the left of my beach chair set up!...:) |
 |
| Sun on his head!...:) Love it tons! |
 |
| Fishing and rock climbing.... |
Yes they will be tired tonight!! Jonathan's clan was here to swim after we got home from the river yet! The guys are back on with the summer boys club so Dave took Justin, Jordan and Javon to boys club this evening. They are fishing, swimming and other fun stuff with the boys club group. Jenika was asked to go with Ashley and Martina to church to help clean and then entertain them while Jonathan has men's meeting...:) So that leaves only me for a few hours! What do we busy mom's do with a few hours of alone time!?? Read, Blog, Laundry is all I got done so far.
I did also listen to a Plexus presentation/testimony that someone linked to me. I found it educational. Plexus is the new Lancaster County in product! (or so it seems) I hear about it daily! I have people almost begging me to start Jordan on it! I'm a skeptic, yet I don't want to miss anything great or life changing either, so I don't know what you want to call me...:) I'm not sold on the product yet but I'm loving the testimonies and my research will have to take me farther. I know there are many great products out there to help heal our inflamed bodies but how to know which one is the best is what gets me!?? Either way the money is being spent on Jordan's supplements, and not just a little bit either. They have brought him so far though and we are so thankful for them. We try to be open minded and still not jump onto every band wagon out there when it comes to Jordan's health!! Do you take Plexus? Do you have a testimony? What would you do if Jordan was your child!? Help!!...:) Tomorrow is his next infusion and he is dreading it. Prayers are appreciated! We will be watched by Coleen for hook up but then she leaves and we are on our own after that! Whew... Yes we can do it! We would love to see his body heal and make it's own antibodies again! Doctors say "never" but we are saying "YES" his body can fight if it's given the proper help plus the God given healing process that has been taking place in Jordan's body already. We will continue to fight for health to the fullest.
I'm off to enjoy the last peak of daylight... It's so quiet here! I wonder how long it will last!?? We are enjoying June Staycation!! I'm for real just letting things that normally bother me and my family isn't sure what to make of it...:) Oh well those dirty windows will get cleaned someday for now it's Staycation and we are soaking it in...:)
Have a BLESSED evening....
You know I say you have nothing to lose in trying Plexus!! :) I am so thankful for the healing it is bringing to our family -- especially Trevor and Nicole! She doesn't get NEAR as itchy and she is able to tolerate so much more than a few months ago! I'm convinced the pink drink brought her inflammation down in her gut faster than just her supplements alone would have. It's worth a try!
ReplyDelete