Saturday, October 29, 2016

Jenika Is Ten!!

Happy Birthday to Jenika!! She turned ten this week and she is thrilled to be in double digit years now!

I can hardly believe how she has come to be here already but I love her stage and everything about her right now!

She looks so lady like on her birthday pictures!



We enjoyed her birthday for three days straight...:)

I took a treat platter to school on Thursday for her to share with her class... She helped some with making these treats but mostly she is still a disaster in the kitchen and Jordan and I work so much more efficient together but she is getting there...:)

She still has sleep in her eyes the morning of her birthday before school... It is still dark when I wake them and this is rough on these young ones!



The day of her birthday was cold and rainy so we stayed indoors and she went out for supper and shopping with her daddy all evening...:)

Friday evening it was my turn to take her out... Dave and Jordan went to the cabin. (we opted to stay home) Justin was with Eva and Javon had a birthday party so this left us girls...:)

We started with Panera Bread for soup and a cinnamon bun!

We went to PetSmart and Petco! We shopped at Target and Ross to! She kept checking the time and couldn't believe we got to spend four whole hours out together!! The pet shops were her highlight!!



She wanted to get a new hamster but we were having trouble locating the right one for her so we came home without one that evening  BUT... today was sunny and warm and this time I got to spend hours with the two Little's... Once again looking for a new hamster!... This pet shop was a drive but it was huge and full of many interesting critters! We spent a really long time here and then left with a new Hammy! We had a blast today!




We did lunch at Greenfield and took some pictures there on this sunny warm day!

This girl is still so very energetic and keeps us all stepping! We love her so very much!!




These two are the best of friends and do everything together! I love how they connect!






I love you Jenika!!

No comments:

Post a Comment