This post will be a "Fun One"...:)
It has been a fast moving winter so far!
We started to notice this week that it was actually still pretty daylight when Dave came from the office! This must mean the days are once again staying daylight longer! This is exciting!
We have had more sunny days then rainy days which is also worth recording ...:)
Cold yes. Windy yes. BUT... Sunny!! We will take the sun! Thank you Jesus!
This was a run Dave and I did on a real rainy morning this week... I think yesterday... Four miles.
We were definitely heavier after this run then when we started but we both agree by now that we never regret getting that run in even if we get wet...:)
Justin's new shed truck is here!
Justin is super excited to get this thing set up and hauling sheds! It will be a month or so but he is gearing up for a new job with a more demanding schedule and more road time! Dave did this job for years and I can so see Justin liking this to!
My dad is almost done with his part of our fun winter project.... He will finish up tomorrow.
I love all the fresh paint and in the biggest rooms it feels so fresh! No more brown paint!
Another "Fun Winter Pass time"... Massage Therapy. I'm reading books on it, watching tons of YouTube education and other online education. I'm learning so much about body function and its so my thing... I think I will love knowing more about this massage therapy space!
My family will probably like this to...:)
It goes well with the Bemer Pad and Young Living Oils to!
This is where we are set up for now but as the "Winter Project Makeover" continues it will probably get moved around. Its also a potable massage table so it can fold up real easy! Let me know if you want to be on my practice list... I'm going for more the "Deep Tissue" type which can be more time consuming but still very beneficial.
Jordan has been struggling with head pressure and a rattle in his chest the past few weeks. This week it got worse and he was home from school a day. I got him on the table a few times but not as often as I wanted to...:)
He runs everyday right now but it was seeming to make his lungs worse. He coughed worse after his runs. Today he seems better again and we hope it continues to get better and not worse. He was known to have nasty coughs during winters up until a few years ago when we did a health dive with him. This winter he seems to be struggling again more then the past few winters.
Today was his first intern day for this school semester so he was at the shop doing "uplift plates". He will spend Fridays intern days at the shop doing uplift plates.
Maybe this will help Jordan's cough... (I know it would if he'd only take it!)
Fire Cider... Guard against anything that ails you...:)
Ingredients... Onion, Garlic, Tumeric Root, Horse Radish Root, Rosemary, Ginger, Hot Peppers (with seeds) Apple Cider Vinegar.
Chop up all organic ingredients... (Don't forget the gloves) Best to use a good fast chopper and be done quick before the eyes and lungs go nuts...:)
Pour Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) over all chopped veggies... Give a shake everyday for a month then screen it out and add lemon and honey. Drink an ounce a day for health and wellness...:)
Breakfast is by myself these days... Still my favorite meal of the day! It is often lunch time by the time I get to it but still my favorite... :) Sometimes I'll take it to Dave's office or he will come home to join me here if it works out.
I like to do lots of veggies with breakfast! Its a preference now. It used to seem strange to saute veggies for breakfast but once it becomes habit I don't even think about it anymore. Some days I don't take the time but I always notice lower energy and more snack cravings on these days.
Try to eat a bit of avocado with every meal for a week once... When you stop adding it it will feel like your meal is not complete without it...:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave is in Nashville... He left us for a few days to speak at a conference with lots of Doctor's and Dentists. I went with him on this trip one time and we stayed with Kent and Maryanna. Part of me wanted to go again this time but it wasn't working out and with Belize plans coming up I decided it best to skip this one. I tell Dave one day I will go everywhere with him but for now... "No" I'm needed here.
Part of me always leaves with him...:)
Its me and the kids tonight... I'm so THANKFUL for them on weekends when Dave is gone!!
Enjoy the sun and longer daylight days!!
School is over for the week because its Friday!
I love the feeling of putting the backpacks and lunches on the hooks for a few straight days!
We Are Feeling So BLESSED Today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment