We baked bread and the house was warm and smelled of baking bread. The kids were loving the snow and were in and out. Jenika spent the most time out in it!! She ended up making a snowman with Ashley, Martina and Hannah. She loves girl time!!
I got some sewing done while the kids were out enjoying the snow. My least favorite thing to do but it needs done to and I pick days when I don't have many other demands. It can be relaxing if I don't stress over it...:}
I love how us sisters call each other when we need a bail out...;) Marilyn has church at her house tomorrow, Kath and her family were planning to attend but Kath came down with the flu today. She had promised Marilyn she would make her a pot of soup for her supper tomorrow but then did not feel well enough to make it. She called me this morning to see if my day was busy? I bailed her out and made a very large pot of chicken corn noodle soup. I sent half to Marilyn's and we kept the other half to eat this week-end. Hope your family feels better Kath!! Mom was also down for a few days with the flu!
This is what my entry way looks like when we have snow on the ground...!! So many wet clothes laying around I finally got this rack set up. We have forced air heat so the vent underneath the rack dry the clothes in no time!
These kids can have so much fun together!...They can be crazy!! Love them!!
| I don't think she was cooperating and they were getting disturbed...:) |
Love these kids and there love for life!! They love the outdoors together! The sledding on the driveway did not go so well today because there was not enough of snow and it was a very heavy snow. The boys were soon back in the house while the girls kept trying and then ended up making snowmen.
Dave and I have our fifteenth wedding anniversary tomorrow!! We left the house today at four and had sushi in Lititz! It was yummy and we topped it off at Organ Dairy for waffle cones for dessert! We were back again for a relaxing evening at home with the kids. Everyone is reading and being lazy...:) Love evenings at home! As the wind blows over the last flurry of snow I'm feeling very blessed we have a warm house where we can take shelter!!
Fifteen years already! Wow where has time gone?? I am blessed with a wonderful marriage and can still say after fifteen years my husband is still my best est friend!!:) We enjoy our time together as much now as ever! Thank You Lord for your blessings on us over the years!! We will journey this life together hand in hand as long as time will allow. Lets not take our spouses for granted!
~#lifeistoshort!~
Jordan took a few pictures of us on our way out this afternoon... We had amazing sushi at Mo Jo's!
Enjoy the snowy week-end! We will soak up relax time tomorrow while it lasts, it sounds like party time here over New Years!! New Years eve and New Years day! I'm letting Dave do the planning but it sounds like lots of people will be here to party with us!...:) Preparation will take place on Monday I guess?? Thank You Lord for a day of rest first...:)


Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete