Tuesday, June 5, 2018

School Is OVER!!


We are so into this!!

Today when picking up the Little's at school I saw lots of hugs going on and I heard lots of ..."Have a GREAT Summer!"

This will be an adjustment! Oh to keep the brains active and the hands busy into creativity!

Screen time is always my biggest challenge when school is over. How much is to much and when is a good time of day to get a little in if any!? It seems to bring attitude and squashes creativity that might otherwise flourish! I'm kicking off pretty determined! The swimming pond and large property with lots to do leave no excuse to hear any "I'm Bored's!" Chores are always put in place and I so enjoy the helping hands during the summer months when things tend to get busier then usual!

We have lots planned for this summer and we are so ready to sleep longer in the mornings! At least the Little's are!! Jordan will be up earlier then ever and I never can sleep past daylight but I love letting the youngest ones sleep longer and my runs can start earlier now to!...:)

Here we roll into SUMMER!!!


Jazlyn will be thrilled to have these two around during the day!! I feel like I have a toddler sometimes with Jazlyn here when they come in the drive after school! She is going nuts at the windows with excitement to see them come walking in the drive every afternoon!!

 Jenika is not sure about waking early to take her out in the mornings this summer but I'm determined not to do it for her. (she wanted the dog and she agreed to the responsibility) Jazlyn whines at Jenika's bedroom door (where she sleeps with her) in the mornings when she needs to go out and its rarely past seven o'clock! I guess she can always go back to bed if she wants to sleep longer but I'd say she's very BLESSED...:)


See you in the fall big yellow school bus!!


Jordan was up early this morning and went with Dave to the shop to work on his steel uplift plate order. He biked to the shop after school to finish up his order and he is now hooked up to his needles for infusion. (he was late this week because we forgot to get it done before he went to the cabin on Friday!) He traded in his phone last night so he has been busy trying to get the stuff back that he lost when his just shut down.... He never does to much for the two hours his needles are in each week. 

He has an overnight class party tonight and then he jumps into the shop later in the week to begin his summer job! I thank God for the shop when it comes to these big boys because big boys do not do well at home with idol time!...:) Plus they learn what its like to WORK!...:)

 
I love these school kiddos so much and I look forward to doing SUMMER with them!! We are always ready to see that big yellow bus come back with a new season but today that seems so far away and we want to soak up each moment!
 
Happy Dance to SCHOOL OVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment