We were all so excited about Allen and Lynn's wedding day!!
It did not disappoint!!
The day was perfect from beginning until end!
The rain held off and the outdoor wedding ceremony was perfect!
The photographer was enjoying not to have to deal with a harsh afternoon sun but the sun did come out to bless us the last few hours of the day for perfect evening picture lighting!! I can't wait to see White Willow's Photography pictures!! For now I will share the few I took with Dave's phone...
This couple is perfect together and we are thrilled that Allen married his dream girl!
The bridal party was so pretty! The colors were perfect!
My sisters and I love our little brother so much and each of our speeches over the Mike had something to do with this little boy being so loved and spoiled by us! My mom really could not discipline him with out knowing she was going to have her hands full with the three of us! As soon as he whimpered we jumped! As soon as whined we gave him candy! My dad gave Allen his haircuts and once he cut the tip of his ear! My poor dad felt so terrible and we were all there to quick comfort Allen and pity him and we just let my dad have it so bad! (He already felt bad enough!)
Allen was Justin's sidekick for years to! The two of them did everything together and Allen was so patient!! Justin is the great ball player he is today because uncle Allen took the time to pitch to him over and over for hours on end until he got the knack of it! Justin really went through an identity change when Allen got sixteen and we didn't see him to much anymore! He was five years behind but they still really seemed like the same age. They lost some connection over the last years but now with Justin and Eva together they have a cute connection with Allen and Lynn... They were both stunning in the bridal party and it was right on when Jen made this comment... Jenika says... "I looked up and down the row of bridesmaids and I kept going back to Eva! She was the most beautiful of all!! And when I looked at the row of groomsmen Justin was the most handsome!" I think she was right...:)
Oh we LOVE these two so much!!
Jenika and I enjoyed doing nails and hair together and its times like this that I love having at least one girl!! She loves to be dressed up and fussed over but when I caught her in the donkey pen I had to remember that this is really the real her no matter how dressed up she gets!! We love this girl so much to!!
With Leanna...
In the donkey meadow in her wedding dress...:)
And more real life... ;)
Javon was asking if he could run off with his boy cousins? Are we done with pictures? Can I be excused?...:)
The DJ's songs were so perfectly fitting for this day! When he played "Jealous of the Angles" by Donna Taggart in memory of grandparents and Lynn's sister that was killed when she was hit by a car when she was three years old. Lynn was changed forever the day her sweet sister died! And thinking about Eva losing her mom when she was twelve this song had many of us in tears as we quietly listened to the words!
Here is the link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n67dSG35L4
The ending dance was fun and fire works were going off up on the hill above us! They were so pretty and they were even totally unrelated to the wedding! We all loved your day so much Allen and Lynn and may God lead you both as you begin your journey together as husband and wife!
Your new home is so cute and we can't wait to visit!
Yesterday Youth Alive wrapped up the four day conference and we took over the kitchen cleanup after lunch yesterday. It took a few hours to clean up all the food from the week but it was such a great few days for 350 youth!
Dave stopped in on Saturday morning for opening worship and he texted me at one point and said "Pray for Jordan right now! He just went forward for healing!"
We are so excited that Jordan made this connection and we always felt like God would heal his immune system and his testimony will be a miracle that God will use!
Now we have a CHOP appointment on Thursday this week. Its his yearly checkup and blood testing. We are due to give infusion today. We are believing that Jordan is healed and we can't wait to see what God will do in his life as he moves on this journey! Are we giving infusion today?? I will let Jordan decide. Pray with us for normal blood results this week!! We know God is able!! Praise the LORD!!
The pond here is the hang out days and the Little's never really even want to go anywhere ever! They love it here on the property right now with swimming and the berries are ready for picking to!!
I'm off to get outside on this perfect summer day!!
By the way are enjoying our school break so very much!! Jenika and Javon both have school workbooks they work on most every weekday morning and we visit the library every week. They have book reports going on and reading is something they do everyday right now! I hope to have them keep this up all summer so going into the new school year won't be so overwhelming...:)
Have a BLESSED Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment