Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Summer is BEST!!


This is not my normal morning quiet time spot but these days it is because the smell coming from this gardenia are just so WONDERFUL!!

This gardenia is special because it survived the winter indoors just fine and I hope to move it in again this fall...




June is the best!! Especially this June!! The cooler temps and the perfect blue skies are something I wish we had all year long here in Lancaster! I guess because we have a cold winter it makes us appreciate the fun summer months so much more! Especially June!...:)

This is my back yard on the beautiful perfect summer morning....



The fish pond/waterfall is so much fun! We start it up as soon as the weather warms in the spring and it goes until we see the first deep freeze coming! This year I did the spring cleanup myself. Its work but we love this corner and the sound of the water is great! I really don't need to do much with it. When the hot months come its a bit harder to keep the algae out but I enjoy getting out there evenings while the kids play and Dave flys...:)


Today we pack the camp bags. We grocery shop for a party Friday night and we make lists for the cabin weekend. The yard needs to be mowed. I'm thankful that Jenika mows the small yards with the walk behind most times. Javon rides the mower with me sometimes as I hope to pass this off to him sometimes... I love to mow so much but sometimes it would be handy if one of them could do it when I have to much else going on.

I'm sure the pond will be the spot for the kids again today!! The tans they have are indication of the many hours they spend out there and it goes late into the night! After showers they have campfires till late! Dave and I were actually in bed when they got in last night!

These kids are so privileged and so very blessed! (they have no idea)


Summer is fun!!

Enjoy this perfect summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment