
These little ones are the "Sunshine" of my days!! I love to spend time with them during the day! I consider it a huge blessing to be a "Stay at Home Mom"!
I would miss so much were I not the one to care for them during the day!
Today we had so much fun outside before the clouds and drizzle moved in! We set the "still nice" Christmas tree out on the back porch and added things to attract the birds...;) They helped fill feeders and hang them from the branches...:)
They were helping me in the kitchen for awhile to, we made Dave granola and some cookies for the shop freezer. They had there hands in everything and even though I was encouraging them to go outside and enjoy the sunny warmer morning it wasn't until I went out with them that they really enjoyed it. They love to be where I am and I'm totally ok with that!...:)
The boys enjoy school but sometimes I feel like I miss so much of there lives by sending them out the door every morning. They are a blessing to me to and I'm learning what fun it is to have young "men" in the house! Justin takes me for a loop sometimes with his height shooting up and his voice changing already! I love it! He is so dedicated and working so hard on his quizzing right now we don't even see him much evenings! It's time to get serious about it now with the first quiz coming up soon.
I can't wait to watch!
Dave joined me this morning for breakfast which is very rare! He normally eats granola every morning but because he was out he came and joined me in the nook for steak and eggs...:) Loved having you home for breakfast Hon... I think I could get used to this!...:)
Every day God allows me to be with these people I consider a "Gift from Him"!
Counting my blessings today...;)








No comments:
Post a Comment