Thursday, January 17, 2013

sUnsHINe AgAiN!!

Last night the "Stoltzfus Structure Sales Team" got a night out on the town...:) We got into a really long Limousine type thing and headed to Maryland (bay side) "Woody's Crab house"! The seafood is hard to beat and the drive seemed really short in the cool vehicle! We were drinking sparkling grape juice and sodas as we were chatting the whole way to and from the shop where we all met.

This great team works hard in the office... they make a great team and have a lot of fun together! This is the slower time of year and this can actually be a more relaxing time for this crew. We are always happy for work though so if you need "the best" Shed, Garage, Horse Barn and much more search out this team and they will hook you up...:)

Thanks Stoltzfus for the amazing food!! And RIDE!!
We got back in around 9:30. The kids spent the evening with my parents. They had a great time and Jen is still talking about the "Go Fish" games she played with Mummy! She says they played 12 games and she won all but 1!! Poor Mummy she says...:) My mom is a sport with the kids and they love her for it!! She takes the time to love on them that's for sure!
Thanks Mom and Dad! The kids love to come to your house!

The first peek of sunshine that came through the windows this morning brought tears of thanksgiving and praise from me!! I get emotional but I even surprised myself when I got tears as I started to whoop and cheer!:) Jen thought I was losing it...!:)

It has been so foggy, damp and cloudy here day after day!! Sometimes I wonder why we live in this dreary part of the country in the winter but we do get enough of sun and lovely Summers, Autumns and Springs!! So I love where we live but one can only take the fog for so long before it affects the mood...~!

The Hamster has shown up! We got back from the Chiropractor the other evening and he was back in his cage which we had left open on the floor in hopes he will return! He was happily spinning his wheel and we are now more careful to latch the door properly!

The Praying Mantis Babies are not doing so well...:( Most of them are dead! I feel so bad and wish we would have left them outside where they belonged!:( The kids had fun watching them but now that they are dieing it's not so great anymore.

Dave and I are off to Belize tomorrow morning for the next five days. The details are coming together and the kids are looking forward to an adventure to...:) Thanks to Dads the boys will spend one night there. Thanks to Jonathan and Marilyn Jen will spend a night with them, then A HUGE thanks to Danny and Rachel Ann for moving in here to keep things going the rest of the time! Javon will be with Rachel Ann the full five days and he is looking forward to it very much...:) He has his own bed at her house and he calls it "My Room!" She will be the one to get the kids off to school in the mornings and all the other things I do!

I tell Rachel Ann she will have it all down pat from ~Baby to Teenager~ till she has her own babies!:)

We have flip flops packed and are ready for some warm sunny days! The weather there says sunny and 80-84 the next four days! We will not be on the beach though and this will be a busy trip! We are with a group on a "Real Estate Guys" field trip. They plan to tour us around and keep us busy. We will be out and about some so I'm hoping to catch some sun but this is not vacation. We are saving that to do with the kids in February...:)

Justin came home a tad disappointed yesterday. It was the day they decided who was captain of the Quiz Team and he had his hopes up that he was going to be the one! It was between three of them. Mr Chad took them each aside individually for a test and tested them. Justin was preparing for this I could tell! He would study hard in the morning and ask Dave and I to throw verses at him evenings! Afternoons were spent on the couch with his Bible to!

Kelsey was Captain last year and she made it again this time!! I tell him it will be more relaxing for him now and we both know she is a great fit! They all need each other and they will make a great team! He woke early again this morning... Quoted John chapter one and two to Dave and three to me! Only a handful of mistakes the whole way through!! He knows chapter five and six to but they are not as important at this time. The first quiz is based on the first few chapters only. I love to see him do this and I'm so excited to watch the quizzes! His first one is next Saturday!

I will post from Belize if I can. If not I'll be back on when we return to share what we learned about the Country of Belize...:)

Enjoy sunshiny days ahead! It can only be foggy for so long before God sends back the sun!
                                                            Praise him today... It's back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment