I LOVE breakfast! This morning took longer to get hungry because of the wonderful Superbowl food at Jr. and Lyn last night but breakfast is normally my biggest and best meal of the day...;) I wonder what everyone else has on a normal morning? I normally eat my breakfast on the way to school but this morning was different and I waited longer then usual. The kids just had oatmeal because they to were not really hungry from all the late night snacking! Thanks for having us Jr and Lyn! As always it was great to hang out with this crew!
This is a normal breakfast for me...
2 eggs (one without yoke) over easy, spinach, avocado, sprinkle of cheddar, bruchetta and yummy hot sauce we brought home from Belize. (Marie Sharps)
I also take lots of supplements daily... I did not grow up taking vitamins so this took a long time to become a habit! Now I rarely miss days! I feel so much better and I can tell if I go to many days without these vitamins.
Ten pills a day and on running days I also take "Body Balance."Staying healthy is a priority of mine because when I don't feel well I have a hard time keeping up with my daily demands and just enjoying life in general or even being joyful is hard, the list goes on and on! Having health is a huge blessing we so often take for granted until it's gone! I know what it feels like to be run down! I had Mono a few years back and it took a long time to get my energy back!
If we are down in energy everything looks like a mountain! I remember the kids and the house just got pushed to the side as I tried to figure out what was wrong with me! It was very frustrating! Many days I simply could not go on! Javon was four months old and I thought my body was just taking longer to bounce back but I could think of nothing but finding the nearest place to sit or lay down!
Thankfully I was able to overcome that valley and now many days are spent without even sitting down!...:) Still thinking about my "hot chocolate":} I can go and go and still feel good! I count it a huge blessing to have my health! I don't do my part helping or praying for the sick! Why is this so easy to forget when we feel well? This is huge because often when our physical body is down the spiritual part of the body often struggles to and people need our prayers more then ever!
I have to think of the Esh family in the hospital so many times! I'm sure life is just at a stand still for them as they put all energy and focus into time spent in the hospital and yet trying to keep life going with work and school to! Join in prayer for Jr Esh and his family. (everyday is better and he is talking some but the progress is slow and will take much patience!)
We had a great friend (Todd... Dave's best friend as a youth) that fell and hit his head.(ten years ago) He had a massive brain injury and today is a walking miracle! I know the patience it takes and the feeling of... Wow! Is he ever going to be normal again?? He would look like just focusing on a person took all the effort he could gather! He was so ever thirsty!! He was allowed no water because of the trek. He could not talk for a long time and then when he did start to it was ever so slowly! He does not remember much of those days and when we tell him things he did it seems like a blur to him! I'm thinking this is the Esh family at this point! Hang in there guys God does amazing things when given TIME! You are on our minds so much!
Have a blessed Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment