Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vacation Fun? Yes and No...

We have been enjoying lovely sunny days in Florida! The kids have been busy with many activities around the resort! The boys brought rip sticks and are all over the resort all day long! Jordan took a few nasty spills and has a few open wounds but seems to get right back on that rip stick!

We are here with John and Martha Rose and the three boys. They brought with them a stomach bug that has been making it's rounds!:(  Ty was throwing up on the plane and her other boys had turns as well. Last night during the night Javon and Jordan were throwing up all through the night. I had to be seen at a clinic today for "Bladder infection" (not sure what the cause?... food? hot tubs? just out of routine?) Then today on the way in from the pool Jenika started trowing up! It does not last long which is a good thing!

Dave was in charge of the kids as I spent most of the day out at the clinic! Two hour plus wait! I text ed him and said don't forget sunscreen on the Little's!  He thinks I go overboard with it and then they don't get a tan so he figured he'd get em a tan!! They seem really red tonight! I took one look at them when I got back and flipped! They don't seem to be in pain or complaining but they sure got color on the cheeks and shoulders!! Guess they will come home with more of a tan this year!:}

We had to move to another room today for booking reasons and we really didn't mind because it felt full of germs with the sick kids. We are now settled in again and we are on the mend. Jen and I had good naps today and we look forward to a better day tomorrow! Vacation is great and we do enjoy it here very much but we look forward to feeling better!

We spent the day at Sea World yesterday. The day was lovely and we enjoyed many of the shows and Dave and the boys enjoy the rides to! Wild ones!:} The three of them kept there tickets and plan to go back another day for the last few open hours to do rides again! As we were coming in yesterday a family that was leaving handed off there VIP pass to us! They paid extra for it and it gets you right to the front of the ride lines! All you do is show the pass and you get to pass the long line! The boys loved this and it defiantly got them more rides in for the day!

We have a firework view from the resort every night at nine. They will be starting here shortly and we plan to meet Johns up on the top deck to get a good view tonight. The fireworks are at the Epcot and we can see them from our porch! I have not gotten the camera out much yet but I'll get to that yet.

Enjoy the evening... We had rain in the forecast for tomorrow but I just saw on the resort screen thing... 83 with full sun? Not sure what we will get ? Off for fireworks...

No comments:

Post a Comment