Thursday, January 8, 2015

Brrr!!!! So COLD!!

The bags are packed and Dave and I are off early in the morning for hopefully some warm weather! I hear it's cold pretty much everywhere! It is FRIDGED here!! The temps are 10-15 degrees and the animals constantly need to have fresh water even though they have heat lamps!

The Little's are having sleep overs since we will be out of the house early! Jenika was so excited to go home with Darlene today after school and Javon is once again sleeping in his "Rachel Ann bed" and excited to hang out with baby Ava for a day! Thanks guys!

I have more to do when preparing to go away. At times I wonder if it's worth it but it has been worth it every time so far.  I'm excited to venture out and see what the next few days will bring. Goals are on the agenda. Refreshing my priorities. It seems I could do this weekly and still not get it right! I hope to bring home a whole new meaning to the word "Goals" and "Priorities".

Thanks Mom and Dad for making this so easy! The kids can't wait! Allen is excited to hang with the kids to and they are so excited to spend time with uncle Allen to!

I still have last minute stuff to do... I'm not sure if I'll take the time to post or not but the laptop is packed so we will see... Hoping to get warmer really soon!! Brrr!!

#ilovewarmerplacesinthewintertime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment