It's this that scared me into skipping out on my run this morning!! Plus it's so so windy and blustery to! The sound of the WINDS along with this indoor/outdoor thermometer makes me so ever thankful for a warm house today!...
Yesterday was so cold to! Javon and I had dentist appointments for cleanings then we took a pizza party to Jen's lively class! They have been making hats as a side classroom project. I think it's great that they learn something like this in school along with all the academics. They can make scarves to but I told Jenika when her class reaches one hundred hats I would do a pizza party for them. They were super excited when I came with the lunch yesterday!
Here is the "Hat Wall"... They had some help from a few girls out of other classrooms but for the most part this second grade class made up this "Hat Wall"! Some are big some small... Creativity in a classroom is the best! Love it!
World Vision will be distributing out these hats to needy children...:) Thanks Miss Lapp for teaching your class something so neat and useful..:)
It was Friday and I still miss my cleaning helper...:) Javon is thinking he likes it better when Rachel Ann was here so I'm not at it so long and so he don't have to get his hands involved...:) I did have something stuck in the drawer for moments like these when I'm busy and he needs something quiet to do...:) He assembled and painted this little air plane. It kept him occupied for about an hour out of my three hour cleaning time frame..:) He is so much fun to have around! Love your company Javon...
We plan to have my family here for a Super Bowl Party. I made it to Wegman's by about seven o'clock this morning. It was great to be there before the rush arrived! As I was leaving they were just setting up the sample tables and all the cool looking Super Bowl themed foods! That place will be a nut house today for sure! I was glad to be leaving with my groceries when many were just arriving.
Now today we figure out how we will make a half healthy Super Bowl Party Snack...:) Mom asked me what to bring and I said "Soda" She shot right back at me through text... What?? Are you sure!? What else will go good with our homemade pizza?? Sometimes it's just that worth it to drink that soda..:) I still just like soda with pizza... Pizza and Water!!? I think not...:)
Enjoy The Blustery Winter Week-end!
Big boys just spend hours and hours ice skating on Sam and Marilyn's new skating rink!! Little's and we adults like it indoors where it's cozy and warm... We are so BLESSED!
No comments:
Post a Comment