Thursday, February 12, 2015

Belize, Wacky Day, Life

This evening I miss my husband. It is starting to seem long. The house is so noisy at the moment! Sam and Marilyn went out for a valentine date so the three Glick boys are here. We love having action in the house. (at least the kids do!) I am in the office at the moment with the door closed and I still can't block out the noise!! It's some kind of indoor ball game for the big boys and the Little ones are playing "cops and robbers" and this game requires lots of running and shouting!! I want to let them have fun so for now they tear the house up!! We will spend time cleaning up once the cousins leave. I just need to find my ear buds yet while I post and then we should be good!...:)

Dave is sending me stuff like this...!

 I can't believe I'm on this side of that lovely looking weather but we are blessed to have a warm house and a husband/daddy that takes his "work" seriously...:)

He really does have a passion for his syndication job and I love to see him enjoy what he does. His years of educating himself are now being used to help others and this is what he dreamed of for a long long time! He is a big dreamer and when he sets goals he takes them seriously. Love You Hon!!

Get me some of this warmth "thank you"...

Lots of this goes on... Standing around listening to the Belize expert (John Turley) talking!... Always something to learn.

Touring resorts... Does that not look awesome! Wish I could push a button and be there for a few hours!

So Cool!!
Dave is on a strict diet but I guess he threw it out the door for Blue Water Grill's wonderful key lime pie!! He even gets this stuff for breakfast in Belize!! A highlight for us every time we visit!! Love it that he gets time with his three brothers!! I think it looks like a blast and I'm so glad these guys enjoy time spent together. I just think next time the wives need to come to!...:)

 
We look forward to having the man of the house back tomorrow sometime. We miss you tons Hon!
 
We are bracing for another Arctic Blast! It got windy today which is supposed to bring us single digit temps by this weekend!
 
I got a few good runs the last few afternoons ahead of this blast...
I just love what comes to greet me after my runs!! I can't keep these babies indoors!!


 
It was a wacky hair day at Linville this week... Part of February Fun! My boys left the house looking like punks for real!!!


 
Today is my mom's birthday. My sisters and I took her out to Panara Bread for lunch and we did some shopping to. It was great to get this time with them. We are a "one of a kind bunch". We know each other so well. We tell each other just what we think. The fun thing about sisters is when they see things differently then I do they tell me just what they think. They are good for me and my opinionated self...:) I'm known to be the bold, honest and sometimes to opinionated one of the bunch.This makes for some hot discussion sometimes but not in a bad way. We have many many things in common and we never run out of things to talk about! Time flies when we are together! Happy Birthday Mom!!
 
Well the house is a disaster zone for this time of night so I must get off of here, pull my ear buds and get everybody to work...;) In a few months we will be moving back outdoors for loud, noisy games but for today we are inside and blessed to be warm and comfy!
 
Have a great night... Stay warm... Spring will be here one day!
 
#neversoonenough!

No comments:

Post a Comment