Monday, November 2, 2015

Ava...

 This is baby Ava in the cutest stage ever!!



This baby girl is growing and oh so adorable!! She seems to like my kids better then myself  but she is taking to me more and more and I was thrilled to get these adorable photos for Rachel Ann when I did pictures for them the other evening!

I love to watch her grow and she is BLESSED with the best parents ever! Rachel Ann is so good with children and Ava is blessed to have a momma that adores her!

Aunt Suz loves you baby!...


Tonight the sunset was golden once again! The temps are warm. Justin and I did a run together before supper. He is trying to overcome his stomach flu! We are enjoying the longer evenings together in the house.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking our pictures.... I really lik both of these of ava an Sh talks about aunt suz a lot since that night.... She loves you... love you an your family hope they will all feel better soon let me no if I can do anything to help whil Dave is away...

    ReplyDelete