Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Don't BLINK!! The SUN is SHINING!

In case you are missing it... The SUN!!

It so GREAT!!



Mornings are my favorite! On this one the sun came out even if it was predicted to be another rainy cloudy day!

We will take it as long as we can!!

More crafts from my Little's... They know how I love HONEYSUCKLE! They made me a HONEYSUCKLE card!! How SWEET!!

I LOVE IT!!


Javon said to me this morning as I made my rounds to wake them up for school "How do you feel like getting out of bed to wake up all of us!?" Oh How I TREASURE these days!!...:) They have not started setting alarm clocks this year like other years when school started... My minutes are less demanding as they have gotten older and my routine this school season started out with me waking them.  I love waking them up with kisses and talks oh how blessed they are and of their day ahead...:)

Enjoy the sun for the minutes we have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment