Friday, April 4, 2014

Off to The City...

We are off to the big city of New York!! The weekend ahead has been anticipated and we are looking forward to experiencing New York!!... Thanks to great sitters I feel my kiddos are in good hands!...:)

Jordan had his infusion yesterday but never finishing up until last night about nine thirty!! It was a mix up with the nurse coordinator and I was a bit uncertain this treatment was even going to get done on time! They scrambled and found us a nurse... We are thankful!! The nurse was again new and we were amazed at how different she did things!! She had stuff everywhere and started him in the sunroom instead of on the kitchen counter... (luckily it went well and there was no blood on the couch) She spent a long time in the bathroom often...? It just seems strange after we were used to Susie for over a year. We got used to her and she was kind of one of us...:) We miss her a lot!

He was tired and went straight to bed after he was unhooked!...:) Mom, Dad and Mummy B came over to visit him while he was on IV. I can tell it means a lot when my mom comes to see him during infusion. I overheard him to Ashley that his Mummy comes because she used to do IV and she knows what it's like...:) Thanks for making him feel special mom...:)

The day started at three thirty for us here since Dave had to go to the shop and do some work before we head to New York and he was out of office yesterday so I'm sure every minute he has to catch up out there before we stop to pick him up will be a bonus for him...:)

We are hoping for nice warm weather but as I was loading up the bags it felt cold out to me. Hope it warms up.

Thanks dads for having my boys and the challenge that comes with them... Hope you enjoy the cooking the next few days, I think you are in for a real treat even if it most times requires a messy kitchen!... Thanks Marilyn for watching our "Princess"!! She has been counting the days so that right there tells me she is in good hands...:) Thanks Danny's for having Javon! He loves his second home with his own bedroom! I hear Danny is good at word search so Javon took his own word search book!... He adores baby Ava to and it was so cute to see her light up last night when she saw him!:)

Many BLESSINGS to you all this weekend...

#imacountrygirl   #prayersappreciated ...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment