We had a blast!! I took tons of pictures!! We have church baptism this evening and it's time to get my clan ready for church so I will only do a ~Sneak Peek~ for now... I love pictures and I think they speak for themselves...:) My sisters are totally okay with me sharing their families on here and I'm happy I get to share these adorable faces with you all as well... My niece and nephews are the cutest kids (next to mine of course)!...:) Brother joined us to!! We love it when we can all be together on weekends like this!!...
![]() |
| All the kiddos... Baby did not have the best weekends... #handfootmouth!:( |
![]() |
| This girl and her prettiness blows me away!!... Love Love her!! |
Dave got a snap shot from his plane!!...
We enjoyed camping here on our property and this morning when Dave and I were the last ones out of bed I asked him " Do you think there is a reason we are the last ones up!?" We were the only ones with our own comfy bed...:)
So many great memories were made over the past few days... We feel so BLESSED!! The weather was perfect to and we even had to pull out the jackets for the evening hours!
I hope to be back with more fun pictures tomorrow before starting my canning process... Pickles and Tomatoes are on the list this week... Have a great SUMMER Sunday evening...




All our special grandkids n our son how special is that. To have our son join us is rare.we will treasure these moments n our hearts��
ReplyDelete