Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Lovely SUNDAY!!

A lovely weekend we are having! The weather is PERFECT!!

We love having friends and cousins next door!.. ( I said that before!) Hannah and Bryant are here sharing a snack with Javon while the daddies walk and work on a colic pony! I guess the fresh grass got to Jonathan's pony and she now just wants to lay down! Dave and Jonathan walked the pony to a nearby dairy farmer to get a shot that the vet recommended. She now has gotten that shot and we all had turns to lead her around so she won't lay down. She is doing better.


We LOVE squish grapes!!

We had a busy day yesterday! Justin was playing in the Gospel Express Ball Tournament at Gap and it was the day for our big school sale. I was back and forth some while Dave stayed at the sale with the Little's and he also bought some fun looking patron certificates! The sale day started early for our family since the 5K and family fun run was the main part for us so we got up bright and early to start off with a run! Thanks to those of you that made this run a fun success for our school!! The area near the school would be great for a half marathon so maybe we will go for that in the future!...:)

Dave and I did the 5K while the Little's did the mile long "Fun Run"! Javon came in third place over all!! Jordan was standing on the sidelines as proud as a big brother could be!! I wish I could have watched! I don't even have pictures of the Little's doing the run! Javon really is a natural!! It's so much fun to watch him run!..;)

Here Dave and I had just crossed over the finish line. We both pushed harder then we have for awhile. Dave finished sixth place and I was four behind him, coming in to finish first in my age group...:) I think I got a prize but we had came home for a quick shower so we weren't there when they announced the winners. My time was 25:25. It was a great way to start the sale day!...:)


Justin did great in the tournament! Fusion is the name of his team and they have improved so much since last year! They won every game right up into the finals! Some of the games were close and fun to watch! The last game was last night (in the finals) and I was on the edge of my seat in the last half game!! The other team only had one run with us being up in the double digits somewhere for most of the game when all of the sudden they started to gain some ground and get some good hits and scoring run after run!! !! It seemed that was all it took for the other team to get fired up and so soon our guys were airing and they basically gave the game away in the last inning to come in with a first loss!! What a close game it was!!

We all slept great last night as the day was a long one for us all! This morning we went to Bethel Church since we knew Dave Miller was speaking there. It was great to visit there again. I think I'd have an adjustment going to church there though as it starts a half hour earlier then our church and is at least a half hour farther to drive there! We had to get up way earlier to get in that Sunday morning run!! I think I was just a bit paranoid we'd be late though and I really wouldn't have had to rush so much as we were in plenty of time and we even did an extra loop past the church driveway...:) We like to be early rather then late so it worked out...:)

We have church again this evening. Dave Miller is speaking at our church tonight.

The week ahead looks busy but the message today was good for me and I need to back up and check my priorities before I take the plunge...:) The canned shelves are filling up and I'm ready to start soups next week. We have our first Ladies Winter Bible Study starting this week to! Come out and join us on Tuesday morning!! We are doing a DVD series with Tony Evan's daughter. The sessions are focused on "Prayer".

I'm off to check on the Little's.. They are still walking that pony!...

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD... PRIORITISE YOUR WEEK...


No comments:

Post a Comment