After the butterfly gardens we ate lunch at a picnic area then we went to do the chocolate tour at Hershey's Chocolate world. I have done this with all four children now and it never gets old! I love chocolate more each time I finish this trip!
Javon loved having his mom along and he stuck by my side all day. I was in charge of five children and I was counting to five over and over as I counted there heads all day long!!
It was a HOT day!! 90's it was!! The bus was warm and loud and my early shower was so refreshing! Jordan took Javon swimming over at Sis Marilyn. Jenika is here with me, she is struggling with a stomach bug the past few days! She had it bad yesterday and stayed home from school. She went to school today but now she is dealing with it again. Hopefully the long weekend will get her rested and over it!! Justin is away for the week-end with his ball team.
Javon and his first grade class...
I enjoyed my day with you, Javon!! Enjoy your first grade year! It looks like it will be full of excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment