Friday, October 2, 2015

Dreary Day...!

It is just one of these days!!...


I have waffle batter ready for the school children to make there own waffles when they get off the bus... with a bowl of fruit on the side. Who wouldn't love that on this rainy day! I am enjoying my LARGE peppermint tea to warm up my inside on this chilly oh so dreary/rainy day!

The library is on the schedule to for this afternoon and I have no desire to go in the rain but the books and DVD's are just what we need for a rainy weekend!

Thanks Rachel Ann for being my motivation today! We got the house cleaned in no time and even chatted for about an hour after we were done yet!! I love it that I have an extra "Sister" to do life with! We tell each other stuff that only sisters would!..:)

Keep Warm!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment