Way to Go Justin!! Please become a safe and responsible driver and just be quiet and patient with me as I bark orders from the passenger seat!...:)
This came so fast but it is so much fun to have him driving!! I wonder how I can possibly be old enough to have a driving child already!?? I love you Justin and cannot wait to see what God has for you and where you will go next...:)
The school program is over!! The children did great! They had a program yesterday at noon and again last evening. I was able to make it back from Justin's permit trip to slip into the noontime program... I had told the school kiddos that I might not be there if Justin and I get caught in traffic and lines but we made it quick and the kids were happy to perform there part of the program for me and it was so much fun to watch!
Jenika's class was hard to get a picture of because they turned off all of the lights and turned a spotlight onto them. She did great and her class had a huge part as they sang many small song in between the Christmas Play that was being done. The songs they were singing helped tell the story of Jesus and his birth...
I keep thinking of last year when we had three programs! Three hot lunches, three school cleanings, three PTF'S and three PTC'S!! How did we do it!!?? It feels nice to have the program done and the practicing is over for the students to. Christmas is coming and we are getting ready to enjoy the time with family and friends!!
My computer room has been turned into the packing area... The bags are being packed along with the gifts being wrapped and the cookies being baked!...
Jordan helped me mix up cookie dough this morning before school then I baked cookies for hours and delivered these things to the shop with ice cream... Justin's birthday treat went today since his birthday week was the same time as another worker who brought in a treat, plus the many Amish weddings going on over that time and then yet it was Thanksgiving week! We thought it would be best to wait and I'm sure these things got scarfed up by the shop crew today!!... The house smells amazing!!
After our morning run this morning I decided to check the garden for greens to go with breakfast... Still going strong down there!! What a blast to have such great greens this time of the year!!...
My mom is doing well and she feels good as long as her blood pressure stays normal. She was out doing some shopping with me the other day and I enjoyed my morning with her. Thanks for joining me mom!
I delivered what was left of our chickens to dads and we plan to send the pony back to Alvin for the winter. We have a list of things to do around the house yet and we hope to work on that list together on Saturday. Dave is working out banking details and I was on the phone with CHOP to get an airline pass for Jordan's medication. Things are falling into place for our winter away and the closer it comes the more excited we get!... Come visit us at MBV!!
I'm cleaning each bedroom today and as I move through I pack the bags... It is time consuming but it feels so nice to be at home today making headway... The hours spent here alone just fly by and it seems before I can even blink the bus is pulling up with the school children! We are only as busy as we allow ourselves to be... I really love this time of year!! The gifts from other businesses have started to come with Dave home from work! We are so blessed with many gifts this time of the year! Things show up at the door and things show up at the shop!! We feel so unworthy yet oh so BLESSED!! The Christmas Cards are coming to!! I love them!!! It makes me remember I haven't done ours this year...:} I want family pictures done in Belize this year so maybe you will find a card from us in the spring....?...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment