We do a gym, Wegmans for fruits and veggies for the week, then chiropractor which can sometimes take an hour or more! Then we make a milk stop at the neighbors for our milk for the week. Dave enjoys the reading time at the chiropractor and we are thankful for this chiropractor so we are OK with grinding it out down there... The drive to and from (I must remember this part!) it can get chaotic at times with the kids talking/singing/arguing/teasing in the back as Dave and I are trying to catch up on the day. We are talking most of the way but need to speak up to be heard over the noise in the back...:) We are usually ready for an early bed by the time we get back but we have showers to take and groceries to put away... I breath an extra long stress relieving breath once devotions are done and everyone is in bed on a Monday night...:) We truly are blessed and choose this schedule... I just wanted to record it because I know one day it will be memories I will want to remember...:) Or not maybe...:)
Our day today... Jordan got to choose the menu for the hot lunch week that I deliver (which has been fun!) He chose "Eclair Dessert" for the dessert. I never made it in my life! Never fond of it and it seems so soggy to me but I googled it and it seems really easy to make! (How can I tweak it to make it healthy!?) I have that to make today then I'll be delivering the "Hot Lunch" tomorrow. He picked Steak and Mashed Potatoes for the hot meal! Guess you can tell they rarely get the plain old fashion meals around here...:)
I saw my fish pond was once again frozen this morning! It is April right?? Are we somehow behind a month? Javon and I plan to make a stop at the greenhouse after we drop off Dave's lunch today. I love to plant wave petunias early so I'd like to get them today. Not sure I'll be planting today unless it warms up but we will be happy to check out some things from the green house anyway...
Jenika is faithfully watering the seeds I planted but they have yet to sprout anything...? I'm not sure I have the touch or maybe my nook is to dry with the heat vents out there...?
My juice this morning was... Ginger (until it hurt;/) carrots, kale, apples, cucumber and a few green leaves... It got me a jump start. I love and enjoy breakfast to but later now that I juice early in the morning. I deliver Dave juice to. He likes it for his afternoon energy kick...:)
My prayer for today...
There is a lesson to be learned in every day... Let us find it in today... I love the simple things in life ... Why do we complicate it when it's really this simple...?
Have a blessed day...
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment