Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Gorgeous Summer Day!!

What a gorgeous day it is!! The rains and cooler temps have kept things looking lush and green! The gardens and flowers are at a peak and my family and I love to spend every spare minute outside taking in the scents and feels of Summer!!...:)

We took a picnic lunch to Dave yesterday... He often gets his lunch delivered to him but it's not to often that we stay to enjoy it with him under a pergola... The crock pot was full of meat and veggies and we made some strawberry meringue desserts last minute with garden strawberries!... So Yummy!

Never leaves his phone away! It's at his side 24/7 pretty much all the time!!

Last evening was a perfect evening for the parachute plane!! Justin even got a short time off the ground...:)

He wants to take me up again but I'm not convinced...  I think I like to watch from the ground better.

I felt a bit overwhelmed this morning... This place is normal just like any other household with kids, I'm sure, but I had lunches to prepare for my guys. I made a dish out of yesterdays leftovers, just added some things to make it tasty...:)  The Little's wanted Breakfast. The toilet was clogged and the plunger was missing! Jordan wanted to go to the shop but couldn't find his favorite work shirt then when we were ready to go out the door he couldn't find his work shoes anywhere!!??

Me being the "Hate clutter type" just cleared the closet of all the old shoes so he had no other options other then flip flops or an old pair of my Nike sneakers! They are black and white with a pink Nike emblem so I just black marked over the pink and they look just like guy shoes! Anything goes around here!:) I think they were a tad snug for him though. I can't believe my second born has bigger feet then me already!!

I got him and the lunches delivered to the shop, came back and got the kitchen in order again and it's amazing what a clean kitchen does for me...:) I also located the plunger so I once again felt like I had things under control...:) The laundry is catching up and the upstairs is in the process of a cleaning. I just sat with my coffee first for an energy booster...:)

The Little's had there own chores this morning... tiding the bedrooms, (Jen is getting really good at making beds!) taking out the chicken scraps, picking up balls in the yard!! You can come here at anytime and almost always find about five or six balls in the front yard!! I love it though because it means we have happy kids around... The balls make me smile when I see them laying out there...:)

The weather is perfect today and my Mom and sister Kath plan to spend some time here so the kids can swim together. I'm off to get my stuff done so I can enjoy some time with them this afternoon. I need to get a jump on my tan... I'm off to the beach with my church "Lady Friends" Monday and Tuesday!! Can't wait!! Always a time of working ahead here for the rest of my family, making sitter arrangements, but the two days away are always so refreshing and fun!


This is why I'm off to clean... Jordan is allergic to these things!! So Gross!!...:)
Also... I have found a great way to get more water during the day... Set a glass in a few rooms that I know I will be in. When I'm passing by that room I drink it down! It really works and reminds me to drink more!...
 
 

Have a blessed day!... Enjoy the gorgeous Summer Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment