Thursday, December 11, 2014

Infusion Day...

Another infusion down...

Jordan's infusion took place this morning since we had an all day shopping day yesterday. It was different to do a morning treatment but it was kind of nice and Jordan got to do a morning hunt since he didn't have to rush off to school. Dave went out with him this morning. He was disappointed not to see any deer.. Only lots of squirrels...:) He still has a few more hunts before the season ends. This morning it was snowing as he was hunting...:)

We have a light dusting of snow and it was so pretty to see the white stuff falling so softly!! This morning I even made the outdoor porch light on. (since the sun was still not up) I wanted to watch it snow..:) I was nicely waiting for the school cancellation call to come but it just didn't...:) Javon and Justin got on the bus while it was still snowing a bit but by the time I took Jenika to school it had stopped snowing.

We are in the heart of Christmas programs here!! Javon had his program on the big stage on Tuesday evening, he did a wonderful job after not feeling so good for a few days. Justin has his program this evening then he heads to the cabin with the shop guys for more hunting the next few days! Jenika and Jordan have a program coming up on Friday evening! Keeps us stepping for sure but we are loving the spirit of Christmas in the air! The programs are always great and the kids all work so hard to give a great program! We are so blessed with great schools and great music teachers!

The shopping is mostly done!! All day out yesterday had me crossing off most of my list! I'm excited to get the gifts wrapped and under the tree sometime this weekend. I had strict orders from Jenika not to wrap the gifts without her since she wants to help...:) I better get her gift wrapped though before she sees it!...:) Mom, sisters and I always do an all day shopping day and we just have so much fun! We are together most of the day and we all talk non stop and we still never get everything said that we wanted to talk about!...;)

Christmas came early for me!! This thing arrived at my door yesterday!!... So excited!!

This thing will light a spark within that I haven't even discovered yet on this healthy cooking journey we are on!! I can't wait to get creative with it!! Jordan is as excited as I am since he is the one that uses the blender almost daily here! I love the soups, sauces, marinades and many other things that can get pureed up in seconds in this thing!! I have been hearing that healthy kitchens need a really good blender to help cut out more processed stuff and I'm so excited to add one to my kitchen!!! Thanks Hon!!! I have yet to put it away. It just stays on the counter top so far..:)

I made lots of pumpkin pies this morning while Jordan was hooked up. The house smells so yummy!! They are getting sent to the cabin for the big bunch of guys going up tonight! I was put in charge of dessert of all things! I guess I have no choice but to keep my touch with sweets!! I wanted to make a cheesecake since I had all the ingredients but the vote was in for pumpkin pies! They were even willing to go get the groceries I needed if necessary!! These things take hours for me to make!! (I'm a slow "pie crust maker/pincher" but the real deal makes better pies!) Oh well my day turned out different again but it's okay I will get to my other housework eventually.

Plane tickets are ordered again. We are going to the "Goals Retreat" in San Fransisco. Matthew and Roxy plan to be moving in here with the kids again! The kids are excited. Javon will most likely enjoy Rachel Ann time again..:)

Dave was at the Goals Retreat alone last year and he thought I would really enjoy and benefit from this trip. It  has to do with everyday life goals and these few days are intense so I'm planning to join him on the trip this time and I hope to learn much. I'm hoping to for some extra time to soak up the warm California sun!! Yay... somewhere warm just always sounds so inviting to me in the cold winter months that we get here!...:)

Break time is over...:) Have a Blessed snowy/blowy/blustery day!

No comments:

Post a Comment