Tuesday, December 9, 2014

James...

It's another rainy dreary day here today and since I'm playing around with some pictures I thought I'd share some of my most adorable "little people" with you!...:)

Since I have access to my sissy's camera cards I just can't help but share some photos of my adorable nieces and nephews on here!! I have five nephews and one niece on my side and I think they are all so adorable!! I share pictures of them from time to time but never really that I focus on just them and the adorable features they have!...:)

I want to take turns sharing them all individually and since they love to see "Aunt Suz's" blog posts I'm sure this will make there day!

I'm not sure how I will order them yet. (probably just randomly) Plus it might also go awhile in between the posts until I get them all in.  For today's  "Little People post" I'm starting with...

James

James is eight years old. He is a true second born. He is laid back, independent and so much fun. He loves to just hangout and have a blast! The least responsibilities the better for him to! He gets an adorable tan in the summer time, even without much effort as you will notice on some of these fun pictures. His eyes are stunning and he adds so much fun to our family get togethers!!

My sister "Marilyn" has three boys. They are all a blast and so adorable! I'm thrilled to share life with these guys and it's an honor to be related to such cuteness!

Meet James and his siblings...


More fun pictures of James...:)










Love you "Jamesy"!!

Aw I'm going to have so much fun with this!! They are all so so cute!!

Thanks for stopping by today to meet James... Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment