Six is a big year!! I usually think this is the age where my children go from toddler to young adult..:) The age is fun!! Dave cheered with him on Sunday morning when he dressed himself all by himself for church! Church clothes can be complicated but he got it all alone all the way down to the shoes!! Independence has taken shape. He no longer needs my assistance with near as many things!!
The other day Javon proudly showed me how he can now reach the cups in the cupboard without having to jump up on top of the counter!! He is tall so he is starting this younger then the others did..;)
I took (at his request) fruit kabobs and donuts to school. I had lunch with him and his class then he passed out his goodies...:) It was so cute to sit with Kindergarten as they ate lunch today!
We grabbed the peak of sunshine this afternoon while we could to snap some pictures... It is extremely rare these days so we enjoyed the rare moments today!!
This dog cannot mind her own business! She is way to camera happy! She has no real idea how ugly she is!...:) The kids love her and she is thrilled when they are outdoors playing with her!!
He got off the school bus, took pictures then headed off to the chiropractor for adjustments. after this he got to do his daddy date!... Pizza was his choice of places to eat! He loves pizza as much as his daddy so they were both in there happy place!...
Javon at this stage... His sister is his biggest boss but his best friend!! These two are side by side almost every minute they are both home! They get creative together and this time of the year has us doing more games, puzzles and stories. Many evenings they want to skip the fifteen minute story time to play longer!
Javon is my healthy eater! I love this!! He don't mind if something is green. He eats it anyway.
Yesterday morning as we waited for the bus I had a "Proud Mom Moment" He says to me as we waited for the school bus to come up the road... "Mom, guess what So and So brought to school for our snack the other day?" Me... "What was it?" Javon.... "Something unhealthy" Me... "Was it marshmallows?" Javon... "No it was chocolate pudding cups" Me... "Oh, were they good?" Javon... "No, I could taste the fakeness of it!" I'm like What?? The fakeness?? Okay I burst it after he got out to catch his bus!! He must appreciate REAL food more then I realize!...:)
Javon counts the days until his birthday and Christmas! He knows all his siblings birthdays come before his and he knows his comes right before Christmas so he kind of gets to celebrate longer then most of us!...:)
Javon sings!! He loves to sing! More then any of the others. He is calm and easy going. He loves Jordan and he does not like it at all if he has to go to bed without Jordan! On school nights I try to have him to bed early and it really is not necessary for Jordan to go this early, but he always asks "Where is Jordan?!" Many times Jordan ends up going to bed with him and this is perfect since I think Jordan's body takes more rest then some.
Javon pops right out of bed with Jordan on his school mornings. He wishes he could go everyday but I love his days off. He enjoys these days to more then he likes to admit. We often do fun things in the morning before I have to much started. He likes to go up to get Bryant with the golf cart when he gets bored! Bryant gets so excited when Javon rings the doorbell!! Last time Javon went for him he said to Marilyn "Momma my friend is here!! My friend is here!!" It is so cute to see these two connect!!
Javon was thrilled with his new blanket and ball set! Thanks Mom for what you dropped off to!! a birdhouse set to put together and paint!! I'm having a hard time getting them to bed since they are busy painting!
Javon... You are just the sweetest!! Thank you for what you add to our family!! I can hardly believe it has been six years since I had a baby!! It seems like only a bit ago!! I loved your baby stage but this stage is fun to!...:) I love you baby!! Happy Birthday!!






Happy birthday Javon... I cant believe you are six already it seems like yesterday I rocked and cuddled you with your blanket now you are so grown up you hardly even need me to babysit you but you are still always welcome to come to our house Ava really loves when you come she adores you... We Love You Lots..... Rachelann Ava Loiuse & Danny
ReplyDelete